Sister time

"What about this outfit?" I asks holding up a little shirt that says "If you think I'm awesome you should see my aunt."

"That's cute but he will get his  awesomeness from his mother." Clair say looking over at me as i laugh and place the shirt in the basket.

"He will definitely need one of these." I say holding up a black outfit with the Harley Davidson logo on the front and another that says "My Daddy drives a Harley".

"Those are to cute! I have to have those." She says excitedly as she take them from me.

"Speaking of Juice, how is he doing?" I ask as i continue to look around in the baby clothes.

"He is doing ok physically." She say with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" I ask concerned.

"He kind of flipped this morning when me, him and Gemma were talking." She explain.

"What did he say?"

"We were talking about how he had stop drinking and smoking." She exlpains leaning against a rack of cloths. "He started talking to the baby saying that he would give up anything for Harley. Then Gemma asked if he would give up the club."

"What did he say?" I ask shocked.

"He told her that he would give it up if the club started to harm his family."

"Is he thinking about leaving the club?" I asks as we make our way to the check out counter.

"I asked him that same question after Gemma left. He told me he wasn't planning on leaving the club until it started harming family." She say as we place our things onto the counter.

"I think he was just trying to show you that he will do anything for you." I says as i watches the lady behind the counter scan the shirts.

"That will be fifteen dollars." The lady say innocently as she places the shirts into the bag. I pay the lady and we leave. As we walk through town we walk past a tattoo place.

"Would you ever her a tattoo?" I asks looking through the window.

"Yeah I plan on getting Harley's footprint on my shoulder blade with his name and birthdate." I tell her.

"That's going to be super cute!"

"Yeah I think I'll get that and hopefully talk Juice into getting each others initials behind our ears."

"Do you think he will?"

"I hope so."

"I would love to get a rose on my ankle and a infinity sign on my shoulder blade with the word family in it because family has always been there for me."

"Aw sis, i will always be there for you. Plus you have gained a family from the club."

~~

"Hey Gemma," I say as we walk into the office, "look at these cute shirt we got Harley." I boast while digging into the bag and pulling out the shirts one by one.

"Those are very nice." She says not really showing attention. "Jessica can you leave me and Clair to talk for a minute. I think Opie was looking for you earlier." I nod and walks out of the office toward the club house. I walk into the club to find juice sitting at the bar next to Jax.

"You have got to see these shirts I bought for Harley." I tell Juice as i walk over to him and place the bag on the bar stool next to him. I pull out the "my dad drives a Harley" shirt.

"Damn right!  All the kids need those around here." Jax says as he takes a puff of his cigarette.

"I also got a plain black one that has the Harley logo and a shirt that says "if you think I'm awesome you should meet my aunt." I tell him. "Have yall seen Opie?"

"Yeah, he was in the back going through some old club stuff." Jax says taking a sip of his beer.

"Ok, I'll leave these with you." I tell Juice as i pat him on the back and walk back the hall to find Opie. I walk down the hall until i see a door open.  As i step through i notice that the room is full of cardboard box from floor to ceiling.  "Ope? Are you in here?"

"Yeah,  I'm over here." I hear him say from the other side of the small room. He is bent over looking through a box of old pictures.

"What are you looking for?" I ask looking down at the box.

"A picture for my old man, it's of the first 9." He says as he rummaged through the box.

"The first 9?"

"The first 9 were the first 9 members of the club including Pop, Clay, and Jax's father J.T."

"Oh." I say as i start looking through the old photos while he searches.

"I found it." He says holding a slightly crumpled black and white picture of nine guys. "What do you have there?" He asks looking down over my shoulder.

"Looks like some hang arounds." I said handing him the picture.

"Damn they are fine but not as sexy as you." He says leaning down to kiss my neck.

"You keep thay up and we will have to go home." I say standing up to kiss him on the lips.

"Who says we had to go home to finish this?" He says as he takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom down the hall.

"How romantic." I say as he locks the door.

"I'm all about the experience,  princess." He says before slamming our lips together and placing me on the sink.

~

"What?" I say, out of breath from the fun me and Opie had just had, as i hear a loud bang on the door.

"If you don't want to clean up puke in the next five minutes you better let me in there." I hear Clair say through the door.  A few minutes later Opie and i come out of the bathroom, my hair was a mess and Opie was sliding his cut back on. "The bathroom? Really? Next time get a room." She say as she rushes into the bathroom. I giggle at her as Opie walks passed smacking me on the ass and continues toward the bar.

________________________________________

~Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy my story! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share!