Princesse's surprise

"What's my surprise?" I ask as Opie walks me up the stairs with my eyes covered by his hands.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" He says in my ear and I giggle because his beard tickled my check.

"I guess not." I say as he continues to lead me up the stairs.

"Keep your eyes closed while I open the door." Opie says a he removes his hands from my face. I hear his keys jingle as he puts the key into the door. I hear the lock unlock and the door swing open. He gently grabs my arm and leads me into my apartment. He closes the door behind us. "Open your eyes princess." He says stepping beside me to see my reaction. When I open my eyes I find a bunch of little candles lit around my living room.

"What its all this for?" I ask shocked.

"This is just the begging of me showing you how much I love you." He says kissing he top of my head. "Let's sit down." He says making a motion toward the couch. As I turn to the couch there is a medium sized rectangular box leaned against the back of the couch and red rose petals draped across the coffee table that had chocolate covered strawberries placed neatly on a tray.

"What is this?" I say sittings down on the end of the couch and Opie sat on the other leaving the medium sized package in the middle of us.

"Open it." He says grabbing it and scooted closer to me. I let the package lay half in my lap half in his. I rip a small hole in the brown paper to reveal a painting. As I rip the rest of the paper off the picture becomes clearer. Once all the paper is gone I reveal a oil painting of the drawling I did of my and Opie on my sisters wedding night.

"How did you? How did you get this picture?" I ask stunned.

"I might have stolen it from your apartment while you were at work, had it copied, then returned it before you found out." He says sheepishly.

"Your sneaky but I still love you." I say leaning over and kissing him on the lips.

"What do you think of the painting?"

"I love it. I'm going to hang it in my room but right now I think i'm going to have some strawberries and some champagne." I say gently laying the painting on the floor and reach to grab a strawberry. "Yummy!" I say like a child. Ope smiles and lets out a chuckle.

"Your so beautiful." He says looking at me with those big brown eyes. "You got a little chocolate right there." He says as he kisses me on the lips softly. As I kiss him back he deepens the kiss. The next thing I know his kutt is laying on the floor followed by my shirt, his shirt, and my bra.

~~

I wake up in my bed with nothing on but a smile and some sheets to cover me. I roll over hoping to see Opie laying beside me but there was no one there. Before I could collect my  thoughts I heard a bang of dishes hitting the floor. I slowly slide out of bed and wrap myself in the sheet that was covering me and slowly make my way toward the commotion. As I open the bedroom door I tightly wrap the sheet around me. As I step into my living room I can see that the commotion was Opie trying to fix some breakfast. "Damn!" I knew I would wake you up. I was trying to cook you some breakfast." He says looking up from the eggs on the stove. "Damn, you're looking good in that sheet though." He says leaning across the counter to give me a kiss. I kiss him back.

"Let me go put on some cloths." I say turn toward the bedroom.

"I wouldn't dream of that." Opie says from the kitchen. I smile as I walk into my room and shut the door behind me. I go to the dresser and put on my underwear and a bra. Then I walk over to the closet and put on a neon pink and white Chevron patterned shirt and dark navy jeans. After I was happy with my outfit I out my hair up into a messy bun and walked out of the bedroom to join Opie in the kitchen. He whistles as I enter the kitchen.

"Is there anything you need help with?" I ask looking around him at the stove.

"Nope, it's almost done." He says as he leans down and kisses my forehead. "Have a seat and I'll bring your plate over in a minute." I smile and walk over to my small kitchen table and sit in one of the chairs. I smile to myself as I watch Opie run around the kitchen to find everything.

"Here you go." Opie says as he places a plate that contains eggs, strawberries, and a banana nut muffin in front of me. Then places a small glass cup beside the plate and pours orange juice into it.

"Thank you." I smile up at him. "This looks great."

"Your welcome. I'm going to go get ready while you finish your breakfast." He says kissing my hair.

"Wait," I say swallowing a mouth full of food, "Where are you going?"

"We are going to your next surprise when you finish eating. Don't rush." He says as he disappears behind the bathroom door.

~

"Where are we going?" I ask/yell into  opie's ear as he drives a few blocks away from the club house and my apartment.

"You'll see. It's you're next surprise." He yells back. I settle for that answer and lay my head on his back and wrap my arms tighter around as I breath in the sent of soap and leather.

"Here we are." He says over the engine as we pull into a small lot off the side of a blank building.

"What are we doing here?" I ask as I step off the bike and remove my helmet.

"You'll find out." He snickers as he straightens his beanie then takes my hand into his. He leads nee to the front door of the building and takes a set of keys from his pocket. He unlocks the door and pushes it open letting me walk in first. The tinted windows let in some natural light but not enough to see so Opie turned a light on. Once the room was lit up I could see that the room had been renovated into an art studio.

"What is this?" I ask turning around to look at Opie.

"Do you like it?" He asks stepping to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "It's your own art studio."

"You did this for me?" I ask shocked.

"All for my princess."

"Thank you so much but I don't have anything for you and you have done so much for me." I say looking up into his brown eyes.

"Your love is enough of a payment for me." He says as blush spread across my face. "You're really cute when your checks blush."

"Where have your been all my life?"

"In this place you ran away from."

"i'm glad I came back."

______________________________________

~ thanks for reading! Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to throw some cutesy love into the story. Don't forget to vote, comment, follow me, and share!