Lunch and a baby

"Good morning princess." I hear as i slowly open my eyes to see Opie inches away from me. I smile as i see his long hair in a mess from his slumber.

"Good morning." I say taking in a breath. "I love what you have done with your hair." I say smiling at him.

"I can't wait to wake up to that lovely since of humor every morning." He says looking into my eyes as i smirk at him. "Are you ready to move into the house today?"

"Yes. I can't wait. Plus I'm helping my sister later." I say as i sit up and run my hands through my lose hair.

"Yeah, i told the guy we would start moving stuff in this morning. Jax, Juice, Tig, and Chibs are going to come over around one and help because I have a meeting with the judge and the social worker about the chance of keeping the kids this weekend." He says as he turns on to his back looking up at me.

"I didn't know you had a meeting today." I say looking down at him.

"Yeah, the social worker called yesterday and she asked if I had done what she had asked of me. Once i told her that i had cleaned the house up and that we are going to move this week she wanted me to come in for a meeting." He says sitting up and running his hands through his tangled hair.

"That's great. So do you think we will get to keep the kids this weekend or this coming week?" I ask getting out of bed and walking over to the box of clothes that was left.

"I'm hoping to get them this weekend and all of next week, but I'll have to see what she says." He says while watching me.

"I hope we get to keep them that long. I miss having them around. I can't wait to see them in that house instead of my small appartment. " I say sitting the cloths on the bed and sitting on the bed next to him.

"I can't wait to see them." He says and his eyes light up with excitement.

"Me either." I say standing up and walking toward the bedroom door.

"Where are you going?"

"To take a shower. Want to join?" I say looking over my shoulder.

"Hell yes!"

~~

"Where did all these cloths come from?" I asks as i folds a pair of pants and places it in the dresser.

"Gemma and some of the girls at the club, but mostly Gemma." Clair tell me as she places a box of diapers into the  closet.

"That was nice of her." I says as i places the last pair of pants into the dresser. "You want to go get something to eat?" I ask as i stands up from the floor.

"Yeah, let's go get something to eat." She respond. "I have to go change real fast though." She say leaving me in the nursery as she walks into the bedroom across the hall and close the door. I stand in the middle of the nursery and admire it.

"I can't wait to have a little one of my own." I whisper to myself as i straighten the blanket in the crib then walk across the hall and open the door. "Hey, You ready to go?"

"Yes, let's go." She say grabbing he purse and walked out of the bedroom. I follow behind her as she walk out the front door. "Your driving." She say as she get into the passenger seat and close the door.

~~

"Are you ok?" I ask Clair as she winces in pain for the third time since we sat down for lunch.

"Yeah, I'm just have so indigestion from something I ate this morning." She say closing her eyes and breathing deep.

"Are you sure its not something else? Do you want me to take you to the doctor?"

"I'll be fine. It will pass in a few minutes." She says as we order our food.

"Are you sure your fine? You haven't touched your lunch and you keep acting like your in pain."

"Yeah I'm fine.  I'll just take it home with me." She says as she holds her stomach as i pay for lunch.

"Thanks for lunch." Clair says as she walks back to my car.

"You're welcome." I say as I dig for my keys in my purse. As I unlock the car I hear a scream and water hit the ground. I run around the car to find Clair leaning against the car.

"My water just broke." She states breathing quickly.

"Ok, Your going to be ok. We need to get you into the car so I can drive you to the hospital." I say opening her door and helping her in. As i run around the car i pull my phone and dial Juice's number. As i start the car the phone dials in my ear.

"Hey Jess, what's up?" Juice says calmly as i hear moaning in the background.

"Clair's water broke and we are on our way to the hospital." I practically screamed through the phone.

"Oh alright," he says in a panic, "go and get her settled with the doctors and I'll be there soon." He says hanging the phone up.

"Is he in his way?" Clair asks painting in the passenger seat.

"Yes, he is on is way right now."

~~

"How is she doing?" Opie asks as i walk into the waiting room.

"She was yelling for an epidural as i was leaving the room." I say sitting next to him in an uncomfortable hospital chair. "I can't wait for my nephew to be here."

"I can see the excitement on your face." He says leaning in and kisses me.

_________________________________

~~thanks for reading!! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share!!!