Surprise Pictures

He pulled into the driveway that end in a garage. As he puts the kickstand down I look at the house that looks like it was big enough for a family of four. He got off the bike and offered me his hand to help me off. I take it as I step off the bike. "Wow! This is a nice place." I say as he he leds me into the house still holding my hand. We walk into the living room. He leaves me there as he walks into the kitchen. I start to look around at the pictures on the walks and on the fire place. I noticed that there were a lot of pictures of him and two kids, there were also a bunch of pictures of him and a lady with short black hair. There is a picture of them on the fireplace that they look so happy in. He was sitting in a chair at the clubhouse and she was sitting in his lap. There were big smiles on both of their faces.

"You ready to go outside to watch the sunset?" He asks from behind me.

"Who is this?" I ask pointing to the picture of him and the women with the short black hair.

"Oh that." He says as his face sages with sadness then he quickly hides it. "Don't worry about that." He say motioning his hand for me to follow him outside.

"Opie, are you ok?" I ask stepping closer to him.

"I knew it was a bad idea to bring you here." He said as he sits on the couch with his head in his hands. His long hair drapes over his sagging shoulder.

"You can tell me what is bothering you. I can try to help." I say as I sit beside him and rub my hand along his spine.

"No i'm not ready to talk about her or them." He says as he hides his face from me.

"Ok, we don't have to talk about them right now. Let's go outside and have a beer." I say as I lay my hand on his knee.

"I don't want a beer." He says as he finely looks up at me as tears roll down his face.

"Opie.." I say as I reach out and wipe the tears from his face. "ok, we can just sit here. Is that what you want?"

"I want you here. I want you to fix my broken heart! But i'm not ready to tell you how it broke." He says as I brush his hair out of his face with my hand.

"That's fine but you can't stay in here all night." I say letting my hand caress his face. "Let's get you to bed since it is so late."

"No, I can't sleep in that bed." He whispers.

"Ok, do you want to stay at my place tonight?" I ask looking solemnly into his eyes.

"Please." He whispers.

"Can you take me to the club? So I can get my car and I'll drive from there."

"I'll call a prospect to bring your car here. "

"Alright. " I say as I try to comfort him.

~

"The bathroom is to the left and my bedroom is to the right." I say explaining where everything was from the hallway. "The kitchen and living room are as you can see right next to each other."

"Thank you for letting me stay for the night." He says sitting on the couch.

"You are welcome here anytime you would like." I say walking into the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat?"

"No i'm not hungry." He says. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll talk to you after." He says as he kisses my softly on the forehead.

"Ok." I say as he closed the bathroom door. I walk into my bedroom and change into a pair of pajama pants and a loose white tank top. I sat on the bed and use makeup remover wipes to remove my makeup as I listen to some music.