What's going on?

"Watch out!" Opie yells at Kenny as the football lands on the table close to my almost 9 months pregnant stomach.

"Sorry, dad." He says as he walks up into the porch and takes the foot ball.

"It's fine, Kenny. Go have fun." I say as i ruffle his hair. He laughs and runs back into the yard to play with Harley.

"He needs to learn to be more careful." Opie mumbles under his breath.

"He is a kid, baby." I say as i lay my hand on his thigh. "You don't have to be so hard on him."

"Ok, babe. I just don't want him to hurt the baby." He says as he softly places his hand on my large stumach. Clair rolls her eyes sarcastically.

"Have you all picked a name for her yet?" She asks curiously.

"Yep." We say at the same time.

"Here name is going to be Leah Ann Winston." Opie says proudly as he rubs my stumach. I smile as i see the big grin on his face.

"That's a beautiful name!" Clair coos .

"Thanks, i can't wait to hold her in my arms and see her beautiful face." I tell her as Opie's phone starts to ring.

"Excuse me." Opie says as he gets up and walks into the house.

"Have yall got the nursery set up yet?" Clair asks as she looks over her shoulder at the kids.

"We have most of the things put in there but Ope still has to put a few things together." I say rubbing my belly. "It's so cute to see him putting all those pink things together." Clair giggles as Opie walks back through the door.

"I've got to go. Sorry." He says as he flings his cutt on and kisses me on top of the head. "Bye kids, I'll see you later. Be good for Clair."

"Where are you going? What's going on?" I say as i start to panic.

"The guys were ambushed at a meeting with the Myans and Clay was shot they don't know if he is going to make it. Jax called they need me at the club." He says looking down at me.

"Oh shit! Is the club going on lock down?" Clair asks in shock.

"Yeah, i need you to get everyone to the clubhouse. I have to leave and be with the guys." He says as he leans down and hugs Ellie and Kenny. "Be safe baby. I'll see you tonight. " He says to me then turns and walks out of the back yard.

"Alright Ellie and Kenny, go to your rooms and grab a bag. Place some cloths, toys, and games in there. We are staying at the clubhouse tonight with everyone else." I tell them as i rub Kenny's hair.

"Are we having a sleep over?" Kenny asks excitedly.

"Kind of." I tell him as Ellie smiles at him.

"Come on I'll help you pack some things." She says as she walks him into the house.

"Thank you." I say as i watch them disappear into the house.

"Do you need me to help you pack?" Clair asks as she picks Harley up as she stands.

"No, I have a bag ready to go because I'm so close to popping." I tell her as i woddle into the house with her on my heels. "Do you need to pack?" I ask opening the closet and grabbing my bag.

"Nope I have learned my lesson thought the years. I keep a bag for all if us in the car." She says sitting Harley on the couch. "I even keep a bag of toys in there." As she bends to sit down next to Harley i notice a tattoo on her hip.

"When did you get a new tattoo?" I ask her as I sit in a chair next to the couch.

"Oh, my crow?" She says raising her shirt to reveal her hip that now has a black crow with a heart in its beak.

"When did juice ask you to put a crow on you?" I ask excited.

"He had asked me right after I found out I was pregnant with Harley but we got busy.  So i got it a couple weeks ago."

"It's very pretty!" I say looking at it. "Opie hasn't asked me to get a crow yet."

"Don't worry. He will." She said.

"Hey Jess, we are done packing." Ellie says as she carries her and kenny's bags and Kenny carries a bag of toys.

"Ok, i guess we need to get to the club then." I say standing up and grabbing my bag and my purse.

"Oh no you dont. I'm driving." Clair says as she picks up Harley and takes my keys. "Ope said to keep you and the kids safe so I'm driving."

"Ok kids take your things and put them into aunt Clair's car."

~~

Opie's pov:

"What the hell happened?" I ask as i walk up on Jax standing in the hallway of Saint Thomas. Tig and Chibs were down the hallway getting coffee while Tig wad flirting with some nurse.

"Fucking Myans ambushed us during our meeting with the ninners." He says as he pushes the hair out of his face with hand.

"Damn. How's the old man?"

"He was shot twice in the chest. One bullet hit his heart and the other hit one of his lungs." Jax says looking over my shoulder at something. "They said that he is most likely not going to make it." He tells me as Tara walks around me.

"I came as soon as i heard about Clay." She says as she wraps her arms around his waist and he kisses the top of her head.

"Have you heard anything from the other nurses?" Jax asks her.

"No change. He is still in surgery." She says looking back and forth from me to jax.

"Alright. I want you to leave here and go to the club with the rest of the girls. It will be the safest place for you right now." He tells her as he looks down and moves a loose piece of hair over her ear.

"Alright. I'll go get my purse and go to the club." She said kissing his hand then walks away.

"Have you heard anything." Gemma says running up to jax and i.

"No ma, he is still in surgery and to be honest they don't expect him to make it off." Jax tell her as she falls to the floor.

________________________________________

~ Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share!!