Being a auntie

"Thanks for helping me finish the tow runs." Opie says as we get into the tow truck after he had hook a yellow bug to the back.

"Your welcome. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my day off. Plus you won't have to hear Gemma bitch about your bad hand writing on the paperwork because I'm filling them out so the are legible." I say as i place the clipboard in the seat next to me.

"Thanks for that the most." He says with a chuckle as he pulls out of the parking lot.

"Your welcome." I say as i turn the radio on and hear my favorite song,  last hope by Paramore. As we drive back to TM i sing along and laugh at Opie as he tries to sing along but doesn't know the words.

~~

"What's next on the busy day in Opie life?" I ask as i step out of the tow truck onto the blacktop of the TM parking lot.

"We go get a beer and chill in the club house until church later." He says as i walk around to his side of the truck.

"A cold long neck sounds good." I say as he wraps his arm around me and walks toward the clubhouse.  As we step under the awning we hear a car pull into the lot. I turn around to see a grey BMW park and a lady step out.

"You coming?" Opie asks as he opens the door to the club.

"Yeah..." I say walking through the door and into the bar area of the clubhouse.

"Two long necks." Opie says as he leans against the bar. The hang around behind the bar leaned down to get the beers from the cooler so Opie could see straight down her shirt. He payed no attention to her as he walk over and sat in a chair that I was leaning on watching Jax and Tig play a game of pool.

"Here you go, Opie." The little tart said as she handed him the two beers.

"Thanks babe." I say as i sit in his lap and kiss him as i take my beer. She snarled her nose at as she walks away.

"Very sly." He says raising one eyebrow as he released a deep chuckle.

"I don't know what your talking about." I say taking a sip from my beer and lean back into his chest.

"Sure..." He says taking a drink from his beer.

"Come on Tiggy are you going to let Blondie kick your ass at pool?" I tease.

"You think you can do a better job?" He asks looking over at me.

"I know she can. She can beat any guy in this club." Jax says.

"Damn straight." I say with a smile on my face.

"I'll play you. I've been practicing. " Opie says as looks at me as i sip on my beer.

"Oh really?" I ask standing up.

"Your about to witness a war." Jax warns Tig as he racks the balls for us.

"Oh yeah." Opie says standing up from the chair. "Grab a stick.  Let's play!"

"Game on!" I say taking the pool stick from Jax.

About mid way through the game of pool the lady i saw outside in the parking lot walks into the club house. "There is your woman Tig." Jax says looking at the bar from where he stand next to the pool table leaning against the church doors.

"Hey darling." Tig says as he walks over to the lady. She had long curly brown hair, she was wearing a black skirt that came to her knees and a purple blouse that was nearly tucked into the skirt.  She also had on black stokings and black heels. I look back down at the table to take my next shot as he kisses her on the cheek. "Venus you've met Opie and Jax. I would like you to meet Jessica. She is Clair's sister." Tig says as he leads her to the pool table.