My sisters wedding

We pull into the Teller-Morrow (TM) lot. This is the garage that my father used to work at when he wasn't   in jail. To a normal person it would look like a normal family and friend ran garage with with a building for their employees in front. But to members, employees, and family this is a motorcycle club ran garage to cover up for the the clubs violence. The only reason I knew this is because my father is a member of the Sons of Anarchy. "Alright Jessica, this is where the ride ends." Opie says as he hangs his helmet on the handle bars. I stand up and climb off the bike handing him the helmet that I had on and stand there awkwardly causing him to bumps into me.

"Sorry, I don't know where to go." I say moving out of his way.

"Oh yeah I have to show you where they are." He says walking toward the club house as I follow behind. As we walk into the bar I admire the lovely decorations for my sisters wedding. He leds me to one of the apartments in the back of the clubhouse. "Gemma, do you want her in here our do you want to wait?" He asks.

"Bring that girl in here. We need to get her in her dress." I hear Gemma say through the door. Opie moves to let me walk into the room.

"Jess!!" Clair scream as she runs over to me and gives me a big hug. She looked beautiful in her dress. Her hair was in light limp curls and her makeup was dark eye liner, a light shade of silver over her eyes and medium shade of red on her lips. "What are you doing here?"

"Gemma called and told me that my sister was getting married so I had to come support my little sister." I said as I back away from the hug.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Opie states. "I thought she was just a friends. I made her ride on the back of my bike." Clair laughs.

"No one knew I  had a sister except older members because she left charming when she was 14 to become an artist." She explains to Opie.

"Alright Opie, Go make sure everything is going the way it should and make sure all the guys are dressed." Gemma demands and he leaves closing the door.

"Thank you Gemma. I really appreciate this." Clair says to Gemma. "It really means a lot that you came all this way for me."

"Alright, I'm sorry but we will have to all catch up later. We still have to get Jessica into her dress." Gemma says as she pulls me into the bathroom closing the door behind her, away from my sister.

"You have a dress for me?" I ask as I lean against the sink.

"Yes." She says as she grabs a dress bag off the back of the door and unzip it. She pulls out a deep purple strapless dress. "Put this on." I do as she says and put the dress on. "I'll call Amanda in here to do your makeup and hair." She says as she steps out of the bathroom into the other room. A few minutes later a lady in her late 20's walks into the bathroom.

"Hello, I'm Amanda." She says as she places her makeup bag on the floor and plugs in her curling iron into the wall. "Please sit." She says motioning toward the toilet. I chuckle and sit. She gently glides dark black eyeliner across the outside of my eyes. After that she places a lighter shade of purple on my eyelids.

"Wow! You did a really good job." I compliment her work.

"Thanks. Now I'm going to do your hair." She says as she picks up the curling iron and starts my hair.

One hour later:

"You look stunning!" Clair says as I walk out of the bathroom with Gemma.

"Thanks." I says a I sits down next to her on the bed. "I brought your something blue." I says as I opens a small box. "It was our grandmothers. Mom gave it to me when I left to live with aunt Kate." When the box is open it reveals a pair of earrings the have light blue specks in them. I watch a she pull them out one at a time and puts them on.