A brother is in trouble

Opie's pov:

"Hello?" I say as i flip the phone open, seeing Jax's name on the screen.

"Ope! Get the girls and meet at the club house in fifteen." Jax says in a panic through the phone.

"What's wrong brother?" I ask as i sit up on the inflatable bed causing Jessica to sit up as well.

"Myans shot up the Indian hill club house. Juice got shot. We got a girl patching him up but we need Tara to finish patching him up."

"Shit! Is it bad?" I say running my hand through my hair.

"Right now I don't know."

"Alright brother I'll have them at the club soon."

"Let me talk to Clair." Jax says as i stand up. I run back the hall and into Clair's bedroom. "Clair! Wake up!" I says as i run into the bedroom.

"What? What's wrong?" Clair asks sitting up.

"Jax wants to talk to you."

"Its midnight..." Clair says looking over at the clock.

"Your going to want to talk to him..." I tell her as i hand her the phone. She is on the phone for a few minutes then flings the phone at me and take off into the kitchen. I find her sitting at the kitchen table staring at a picture of her and Juice at their wedding. "Clair..." I says quietly as i places my hand softy on her shoulder. "They are driving him to the club right now. They called Unser and he is going to escort them straight through town to the club." She listen while she stare at the picture then turn to look at me.

"Be honest with me. Is he alive?" She ask as the tears begin again.

"To be honest I don't know. Jax told me to get everyone and be at the club when they got there." I said wiping the tears from her face.

"Go wake everyone up while I change." She say with a sniffle. I nod and walks back the hall to the nursery to wake Tara

"Tara?" I say into the darkness.

"Ope?" She asks.

"Jax called he needs you at the club in fifteen minutes with your medical kit."

"Shit! Let me throw on some cloths and I'll be there." She said.

"What's going on?" Jess asks as she walks into the room where Tara and i are.

"Will you help Tara get the boys ready to go while i go check on Clair?" I ask turning around to look at her.

"Sure, but what's going on?" She asks stepping in the room.

"Jax called and said they need us to meet him at the club house soon. Juice was shot and they need tara to patch him up." I explain.

"Holy shit." She says as she hurries over to Abel to get him up.

"Leave them in their pajamas. It will be quicker." I hear Tara say as i walk back across the hall.

"Clair, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." She sobs.

"Meet me in the living room." I say as i I walk to the living room and put my cloths on.

"Ready to go?" Jess asks Clair with sad eyes as she walks into the living room.

"Yeah." She say walking out the door. "Tara, call Gemma and tell her to meet us at the club." She say as she climb into her car and Jess gets in the driver side. I go to my bike and follow behind them to the club

~~

Me and Jess are sitting on the couch while Clair paces the floor. "I don't know how she is handling this. I would be a wreak." I say in a low ton. "Stop pacing." Jess says while watching Clair pace back and forth while rubbing her stomach.

"I can't! Sitting still makes it worse." She say continuing to pace.

"Leave her alone, baby." I tells her as i gently pull her into my lap. "Go back to sleep. I'll wake you when everyone is here." I says as i stroks her hair until she falls back sleep. Once asleep i lays her on the couch and walks over to Clair.

"You need to stop pacing." I says as i gently grab her shoulders.

"I can't stop! It keeps me distracted from the long wait to see if my husband is going to die or might already be dead." She scream at me.

"If juice was here would he want you to be acting like this?" I asks looking down at her.

"Opie, I don't fucking know right now." She say looking up at me as tears flow. I pull her into me. She lets her face rest against the cool leather. "He needs to live! I can't do this if he is gone."

"You won't be alone." I tell her while holding her tight.

"I can't even think about life if he isn't in it." She said sinking to the floor. I sits next to her and pull her close as i can with her big round belly.

"Listen, you don't have to think about it because he will be fine. Tara is going to fix him up and he will be alright."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I says hugging her. She relaxed into my chest untill the club door burst open and Jax and Chibs drag Juice into the club house.

"Oh God!" She yells as they drag him through the club to an apartment. I stood and helped her up. As she got to her feet she took off running in the direction that they took Juice in.

"What's going on? Are they here?" Jess asks as she sits up on the couch startled by the scream.

"Yeah, they just brought Juice in. They took him to the apartment." I explain walking over to her.

"What was the screaming?"

"Chibs and Jax were dragging him when they brought him in. Clair saw and she scream."

"Where is she?" She asks panicked.

"She is back the hall with Jax, Tara, Chibs, and some chick." She jolt up and starts walking toward the apartment. I jump up and bolt for her. I gently grab her arm and pull her back. "She isn't going to want to talk to you. She is in a panic and just wants her husband back. Leave her alone for now." I tell her as i pull her into me.

"Hey man." Jax says walking over to us with blood on his white shirt.

"How is he brother?"

"He was shot in the chest but with the help of Allison he will survive. Tara just has to patch him up and give him some antibiotics."

"Shit! I'm happy he is going to be ok. Has clair got to see him yet?" Jess ask as she wraps her arm around me.

"Not yet, she should be able to see him in fifteen minutes."

____________________________________

~Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy my stories! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share!! I hope you all liked this chapter in opie's point of view. Let me know what you think.