The best day of our life

The club has a very somber feel as everyone went back to work. It had been two week since Clay died on the operating table. Today was the day the club put to a vote who would take the president's patch. It was obvious that everyone wanted Jax to take it but it still had to be out to a vote. Everyone is still living in the clubhouse do to the threat of the Myans. I sit next to Tara and Clair as we watch the kids play in the floor. I rub my stumach as i watch Thomas and Harley roll motorcycles around on the floor.

"When's your due date again?" Tara asks as she places her hand under her chin.

"Two weeks, if i make it that long." I say looking down at my rather large belly. "I feel like I'm about to pop."

"I bet Ope is happy that is little girl will be here soon." Tara says looking over her shoulder at Jax and Opie sitting at the bar.

"He is very excited but I'm afraid that Ellie will get jealous of leah. She is used to being her dad's little girl." I tell as i run my hands through my long hair.

"She is a strong girl. She has been through a lot the past couple of years." Tara says as she swipes a piece of hair behind her ear. "I mean the girl has lost her mother, had a woman that she barley knew move in with her dad, watching her father drink himself to sleep most nights, getting taken away from her father, and now you two are having another baby. Your lucky she hasn't exploded."

"I guess I never really thought about it that way." I say looking over at her sitting next to Opie, spinning in the chair. "We are just lucky that she has found something to do since the club took everyones phones." That caused then to giggle which in turn made the boys laugh.

"Leah is sure going to have a hard time choosing between these two when she is old enough." Clair said as she patted Harley's head.

"They are very handsome. She will be lucky if they don't have girlfriends by then."

~~

"Guess who." Opie says as he places his hands in front of my eyes from behind me.

"I don't know but he better get his hands off me before my boyfriend kicks his ass." I say jokingly as i turn around and look up at him.

"Damn right i would kick someone's ass if they touch you or any of my kids." He said wrapping his arms around me as i smiled and rubbed my stumach.

"How did church go?" I ask as i sit on the bed in the appartment we're sharing with the kids. "Where is your cutt?" I ask looking at him strange.

"Church went well and my cutt is on the red wood having my new patch sown on." He tells me as he removes his black beanie.

"New patch?  I thought you had all the patches." I say confused.

"I have a new one now that Jax is president of the club." He tells me with a big grin on his face. "Your now looking at the vise president of this charter." I jump up and give him a big hug.

"Congrats babe!" I say then kiss him.

"Thanks baby. My life is finally coming together like I've always wanted it to." He says holding me close and placing his hand on my stumach.

"Ow!" I say as soon as he places his hand on my stomach.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" He ask looking down at me.

"No," i grunt as i hold my stomach. "I think Leah wants to join our little party."

"Oh! Oh my! We have to go!" He says spinning around in a panic and grabs my bag off the floor. "Let's go."

"Alright." I say as i wrap my arm around him as we walk out of the bedroom through the bar area.

"Move! We have to go." Opie says as we walk through the crowd of people celebrating Jax's promotion.

"What's wrong?" Clair says as she jumps up from the couch.

"Baby...on...her...way." I said in between breaths as i try to pull Opie toward the door.

"Oh. Oh! We need to get you to the hospital." She says as we continue to walk toward the door.

"Just let everyone know and meet us at the hospital later." Opie tells her as he helps me into the car.

~~

Opie's pov :

I didn't think it was so easy to fall in love with something so fast i think to myself as i stare down at my little as i rock her in my arms. I smile as i look uo at jess, who is alseep on the hospital. Her hair is all messed up and she has no make up on but she is still the most beautiful person I've seen. "I can't wait for you to meet the rest of your family. You have a big sister names Ellie and a big brother named Kenny." I say as i hold leah's little hand with my finger as she coos. I can't get over how gorgeous she is. I just keep looking at her as if she is going to disappear.

~~
Jessica's pov:

As i wake from my slight nap i open my eyes to see Opie rocking and talking to leah. She coos as he talks and holds her little finger. They look so content with each other. The sight of them too was absolutely breath taking as the smile across his face was blinding.

______________________________________
~Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share! I hope you enjoy this chapter.