𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃, 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐀!

THEIR PLAN OF ACTION WAS CAREFULLY PLANNED OUT. they took each other's conditions into account and the amount of time they had left before they believed the villains would strike back. using the knowledge they had about each other's strengths, the attack on the villain would be broken up into some stages. they shared their plan with the island's mayor, and iida delivered the evacuation plan for the civilians to go to the abandoned castle.

they were broken into teams.

protecting katsuma and mahoro would be shoji, ojiro, and ayumi. they were the best offensive powers to deal with the villains. jiro would be there to scope out the enemy's whereabouts and provide support. waiting with them would be midoriya, who would have a strong enough power to go at the main villain again.

aoyama and momo would use the last of their power to provide a powerful blast at the villains and split them up, so they would be easier to fight.

uraraka, sero, and mineta would use their quirks to try and overwhelm the main villain ('nine') with multiple quirks. bakugo would come into attack, with kaminari on standby to absorb the lightning blasts.

the female villain with the sharp hair ('slice') would be taken care of by tokoyami and mina, who would be waiting for her to fall down in a dark cave, where dark shadow would be strongest.

the strong wolf-like villain they fought on the beach ('chimera') would be directed towards the waterfall. there, iida and todoroki would have a rematch with the villain while asui and kirishima provided them support.

with koda and hagakure protecting the civilians and their hideout, that would complete their plan.

when morning came, the heroes were already in position. ayumi's head had gotten better for the most part after a little bit of rest. she stood with the kids in a defensive position, standing behind them as ojiro stood in front of them. shoji and jiro used their quirks to detect the villains while midoriya and bakugo waited.

"here they come," warned shoji. "there are three. they are advancing along the planned route."

the first phase of their plan was accomplished beautifully. aoyama's can't stop twinkling supernova laser separated the three villains. with that, momo's cannons made from the last of her quirk allowed her to blast the female villain slice into an underground cavern and the wolf-like villain chimera off the cliff to the waterfalls.

now, slice and chimera would be in the hands of their other classmates who had specifically come up with plans using their quirks to take them down.

"we have successfully separated them!" announced shoji.

"we are taking them to the determined points," jiro added.

'so, we're on schedule right now...'  ayumi thought to herself. 'everything is going according to the plan!'

nine emerged from the smoke of momo's cannon blasts calmly. there, he was attacked by sero's tape shot trident, slinging large rocks at the villain. uraraka released her quirk's hold on a large stack of rocks as well. nine blasted through the rocks with pink lasers shooting out of his hand, seemingly unbothered by the chaos.