𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐈'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒

SCHOOL HAD BECOME PART OF HER DAILY SCHEDULE. they were only three days into the new term, but ayumi was feeling a lot happier and lighter on her feet. it motivated her to go on a run in the mornings up and down the aisle of student dorm buildings (and finally give hatsume mei her rice cakes after she found out where class 1-H's dorm building was). school was picking back up at full pace, and ayumi had been studying harder than ever.

ayumi had been stretching over her arms to sero to fix his hair as they sat in their assigned seats. "what did you even do to your hair last night, sero-kun? it's so tangled!"

"i just slept and woke up," sero told her honestly.

"really?" ayumi laughed. "it looks like you fought yourself in a battle or-"

the door open abruptly and midoriya bowed down 90 degrees before aggressively shouting, "i'm sorry for all the trouble i caused!" startled, ayumi's hands immediately retracted.

"deku-kun, thanks for all your hard work!" uraraka cheered.

"'hard work'? what does he look so angry for anyways?" jiro wondered aloud, looking at how midoriya's nose was shooting out angry smoke like a fighting bull.

midoriya turned to iida before aggressively yelling, "iida-kun, i'm sorry for disappointing you!"

unsurely, even iida was taken aback by this. "right... i'm just glad you know what you did wrong. but, what's the matter?"

"i'm going to catch up on everything i fell behind on in these past three days!" midoriya declared with steam still shooting out of his nose angrily.

"oh, that's great! i love stuff like that!" kirishima joined in, liking the riled up energy.

"wanna borrow my notes, midoriya-kun?" ayumi called out to him, completely unbothered about the weird personality change now that she had recovered from the initial shock.

from behind them, a dark aura popped up. "in your seats, everyone," said aizawa in a low voice. immediately, the class rushed to be in their assigned seats. now, the only empty desk was bakugo's.

standing in front of them for their morning homeroom period, aizawa began his spiel. "good morning. now that midoriya is back, we'll go more into detail about the work studies. please come in," he told the people behind the door.

'huh?' ayumi tilted her head to the side, wondering who it could be.

"we'll have people who experienced it firsthand tell you how these are different from the internships," aizawa told them. "listen carefully."

the door to the class opened and three upperclassmen walked in through the door. first walked in a tall blonde, followed by a perky-looking girl with lavender hair, and finally a familiar head of dark indigo hair.

"hi, tamaki-senpai!" ayumi waved excitedly at the boy, who had been looking down trying not to look at the sheer number of people whose attention would be solely on him. he met her gaze and tried to smile but looked away immediately.

'he's trying his best!' she told herself, proud of her senpai.

"fujiyumi, you know one of them?" kirishima exclaimed in surprise as he turned to look at the girl that sat behind him. "wait, i'm not really that surprised."

"the three third years at UA who stand at the top of all UA students, also known as the big three," aizawa introduced them. he turned to them and asked, "okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly? let's start with amajiki."