𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑

THE SUMMER WAS ALREADY EVENTFUL AND IT HAD BARELY EVEN STARTED. class 1-A's shopping trip had been cut short as soon as ayumi had reported the incident to the mall, effectively closing it all down (temporarily) so the police and heroes in the kiyashi ward could undergo an emergency investigation. three policemen had questioned midoriya, ayumi, and uraraka the physical features and tips for anything that could help them find the villain shigaraki tomura. their classmates looked at the three in concern.

kaminari and kirishima had told ayumi that they would be walking her home, concerned for her safety. they all took the train to the east station and walked down the streets that ayumi would've usually walked with sero (and once with bakugo!) to drop her off. they had gone off, promising ayumi to text her when they arrived home too.

ayumi had used her house keys to enter the house and showed her parents the bug spray and new shoes she bought before going to her room. she slid down the door, her head in her hands as a darkened expression took over her face. her pale eyes trained on the smiling all-might figurine standing proudly on her room desk.

'i couldn't do anything... i was frozen the entire time...'

that night, she had barely gotten any sleep.

on the last day of the term, the girls of class 1-A had all gathered around momo's desk at the back of the classroom to talk about what jiro told them about cancelling all their travel plans for the summer. because they had multiple run-ins with the league of villains, class 1-A was not permitted to travel.

for ayumi? she had no issues. her parents were busy on every day that wasn't a holiday, so the fujiwaras never traveled often. sometimes her paternal grandparents would come down from sendai, but she had never been there before. ayumi often asked her grandparents to send miyagi's famous soybean mochi down to tokyo because she loved mochi with her whole heart.

"we have to refrain from taking long trips over the summer?" uraraka said in surprise.

"apparently, it's a request from the school," jiro explained with her arms crossed.

from next to her, momo sighed, looking down with her left hand on her chest. "that's too bad... i was supposed to go to venice with my parents."

"how bourgeois!" uraraka exclaimed, fainting backwards. ayumi let out a laugh before extending out her arm, bouncing uraraka back into a standing position.

"aw, i bought a new swimsuit, too!" mina whined.

with a slightly disappointed look on her face, jiro told the pink girl, "i guess it really can't be helped. we were attacked by the league of villains before."

mina was still not happy. flapping her arms up and down, she whined, "even so, i wanna play! i wanna go somewhere!"

hagakure leaned in before she put an offer on the table. "then, do you all want to meet up at the pool over summer vacation?"

"yeah, if we're using the school pool, then i'm sure the teachers will give us permission," asui agreed, putting a finger to her chin.

"good idea!" uraraka commended hagakure. "then we won't have to spend any money, either!"