𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

MOVING OUT WAS A HARD THING TO SWALLOW. every piece of furniture that ayumi wished to take with her to UA had to be loaded onto a large moving truck. her bed, her desk, a cabinet for her rice cake cooking supplies, boxes full of clothes, and other miscellaneous items in boxes were loaded in before the school's movers unloaded her things at the school in her designated room (which she didn't know the location of... yet).

"come back and visit often!" joji told her tearfully, giving her a big hug.

"and please respond back to our calls and texts," rina added as she joined the hug.

"and don't be dumb while you're at school," kiyoko sighed. (her sister had not been all that happy about her choosing to stay at UA to become a hero, but she would still miss her sister.)

"i'm going to miss you all," ayumi sighed, letting herself be hugged. "last morning onigiri?"

joji handed her a small container with the four onigiris he had made that morning. "last morning onigiri," he confirmed with a fond smile.

rina gave her a small smile before ushering her out of the door with her school bag. "go on, you and hanta-kun will be late if you don't hurry," her mom said. "don't make him wait! that's rude."

"okay, okay! bye, okaa-san! bye, oto-san! bye, kiyoko!"

when ayumi met up with sero, she handed him his onigiris before she grabbed her own and put the empty container in her school bag. he handed her the morning banana milk, and they reminisced in the way that this would be the last time they would be walking this path together to school.

behind the large school building, a five minute walk away held a large row of buildings. the heights alliance, the dorms for the students, had all been built in the span of three days. every class had their own large dorm house labelled with their class year and number. class 1-A had been gathered outside their own building in front of their homeroom teacher, aizawa shota.

"for now, i am just glad that we were able to bring class 1-A back together again," aizawa told them, taking into account that now all of his students were awake and healthy.

"everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" sero noticed, seeing that everyone was there.

hagakure slumped over, letting out a sigh. "i had a hard time!"

"that's normal..." jiro pointed out, seeing as they had both been severely affected by the sleeping gas quirk.

"the two of you had been directly affected by the gas," ojiro pointed out.

"but fuji-chan was next to us until we woke up, so we're okay!" hagakure chirped, sending a smile over to ayumi standing next to jiro.

surprised by the sudden shoutout, ayumi laughed lightly with her cheeks pink. "it's the least i could've done."

"we were all able to be together again because of the teachers," asui reminded her classmates. "when i watched the conference, i thought we would lose them, and it made me sad." from beside the girl, uraraka agreed.

"i was surprised too," aizawa confessed. "well, i'm sure everyone has different circumstances. now, i'll briefly explain the dorms briefly, but first- for now, we'll focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning on having you get during the training camp."