𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

THE NEXT DAY, CLASS 1-A MET AT THE STATION. they had all picked up their hero costumes early in the morning (earlier than usual) and met their homeroom teacher aizawa shota at the east station that some of the class went to. (ayumi, sero, kirishima, and kaminari usually took the west station.) on the way to the station, ayumi and jiro had been laughing about something totally dumb, but she couldn't have remembered anything about it if you asked her.

once they had all arrived at the station at the time aizawa had specified, the pro hero looked around mentally counting to make sure everyone was there. "you all have your costumes, right?" he asked them, though he looked strangely unbothered for a teacher who had twenty students at a station. "remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public without your hero internship advisor. don't drop them or anything."

"yeah, sero-kun, don't drop it," ayumi whispered to her taller best friend, snickering. on the way to the station, sero had been talking to ojiro, and he accidentally dropped the case. ayumi and jiro pretended not to see, but they had clearly been laughing because of it.

sero immediately rolled his eyes, his cheeks flushing as well. "it was an accident," he hissed, not pleased by having the memory brought back up again.

"yessir!" mina cheered brightly, holding her costume above her head.

"speak clearly!" aizawa reprimanded. "it's 'yes, sir', ashido."

"yes, sir..." mina mumbled, visibly deflated.

"make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internship!" aizawa reminded them. "off with you, now."

'he sounds like my okaa-san...' ayumi thought pleasantly, thinking about how her dad had given her a container of his famous onigiri while he was in tears, saying he'll miss her. her mom had reminded her dad that she would only be gone for a week, not a month. fujiwara joji did not care. he would fully miss his eldest daughter that week. her younger sister told her dad that if he cries more, he'll get dehydrated. her mom pushed her out the door reminding her to mind her manners and to tell her if the suit acts up.

that was how she left the fujiwara household that morning.

"yes, sir!" class 1-A answered, then immediately split off.

"ugh, i'll miss you, sero-sero!" ayumi whined, crushing the lanky boy with a hug.

"fujimi, you're smothering me," sero laughed. "i'll miss you too. if you're not busy, make sure to call me or something, okay?"

"it's only a week, geez," kaminari laughed. "you two will be fine. me? me, on the other hand, will not see fujiyumi's smile for a week."

"sounds like a you problem," said ayumi, laughing. "besides, it's 'only a week', kaminari-kun. geez."

"don't use my words against me," the yellow-haired boy sighed.

"you were kind of asking for it," kirishima told him. "anyways, my train leaves in three minutes, so i should run. don't forget to text in the group chat!"

"you're more likely to forget, kirishima," sero snickered.

giving one great big hug for each one of her boys, ayumi gave them all a bright 'good-bye' before she headed out to line C to get the train to the opposite side of tokyo, where the hero agency she was looking for would be. she had found the train right before it left on its 50 minute trip to the other side of tokyo.