𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑

THE END OF OCTOBER ARRIVED BEFORE THEY EVEN KNEW IT. after the school festival, there was a fair amount of school work to do, and of course, for fujiwara ayumi, there were also her weekend remedial courses for hero training. there were more times than not where she would have to bring her hero costume instead of her gym uniform, now that their remedial courses were getting more advanced.

gang orca had upped their physical training, so when the three came back from their remedial course classes, they were pretty much slumped. bakugo and ayumi still attempted their sparring practice, but it ended up being a light review of what they should both improve with occasional new things thrown in for extra flavor.

their first remedial course of november was the same as always -- hard, difficult, and tiring. it was getting colder, so ayumi waited for bakugo and todoroki in the hallway outside the changing rooms with a light scarf around her neck. she considered being cold one of the worst things that could happen to her quirk, so she always bundled up earlier than everyone else.

plus, it was hard for her to realize it was cold until after everyone else, since rubber had such great insulating properties. by then, it would be too late.

it usually went like this:

ayumi went outside in the chilly weather with just a t-shirt and her gym pants. the gym uniform itself was pretty versatile for most weathers. their winter uniform top was also longer to cover their entire arms instead of just their forearms, and the neck collar was extended to become a large turtleneck.

bakugo, who had come out with her to pick up things with her from the teachers' dorms, was already wearing it, unlike his girlfriend. due to his quirk needing sweat to work properly, bakugo got cold quickly despite his high bodily heat.

"ugh, it's chilly," bakugo grumbled.

"is it?" ayumi asked absentmindedly, not really feeling it yet.

a handful of minutes passed by in comfortable silence as they walked to the teachers' dorms.

"ack! it's cold!" ayumi exclaimed, shivering. only then did she put on her gym uniform top to keep herself from getting cold.

"ayumi, it's been chilly," bakugo reminded her of his words before.

"why would you tell me this now?" she pouted.

"....i'm not even going to answer that."

bakugo and todoroki had gotten along well — for the most part — so ayumi had less instances where she had to separate them and more instances where they all joked around together. luckily, today was one of those joking days.

"boys, it's getting late!" ayumi called out into the hallway, holding onto her hero costume briefcase with both hands.

"fuck," she heard from inside the boys' changing room, and she laughed.

the door slammed open to bakugo and todoroki fully changed back into their UA uniforms. both of them had yet to start changing into their winter wardrobes like ayumi. bakugo, while his quirk generally functioned better in the heat because it depended on his sweat glands, had a higher-than-normal regular body temperature so he wasn't all that affected. (though, he would bundle up more than her when it was actually cold.) todoroki didn't seem to mind any season.