𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘

 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠️
if you have not seen the 2nd BNHA movie, "heroes rising," please be warned that the following 3 chapters will contain major spoilers regarding the contents of the movie. 

THE CHILLINESS OF THE WINTER MADE THEIR HEARTS EVEN WARMER. the snow was falling softly outside while class 1-A was being briefed by aizawa shota, their homeroom teacher. with the news that they would be going to (temporarily) be real heroes during the frosty winter in some place a lot warmer than UA, the class was more than excited.

"the draft recommendation of heroes office," aizawa explained to them, "your operations center will be away to the south, on nabu island. the heroes who protected this place are about to retire. you will take care of this place until the new heroes arrive."

"we will finally be real heroes!" class 1-A cheered together.

"rather, we are already heroes!" mina added on cheerfully.

"tension way!" kaminari yelled out excitedly with his thumbs up.

"i am very excited!" kirishima shouted out.

thrusting her thumbs up in the air like kaminari, ayumi brightly smiled and said, "me too! this will be so fun!"

from the front of the classroom, aizawa's eyes glowed red and his hair rose from the use of his quirk. "listen to the rest of what i have to say," he commanded. instantly, the class consisted of perfect children in their seats. "well, by regulation, teachers cannot be there to back you all up, so, if something happens, you will be responsible for serving them and each other. keep that in mind and act responsibly. understood?"

"yes!" the class chimed.

"you all will be leaving in a month. train yourself accordingly. i will leave the pamphlets here."

the bell rang, signalling the end of the morning homeroom period. aizawa immediately left the room and the teachers' passing period of five minutes started before the next period. the first person sitting in each row grabbed enough for the people in their row and they all passed it down to each other.

"so, how excited are you guys?" sero asked them, the six students that sat in the area (jiro, kaminari, kirishima, sero, ayumi, tokoyami) turning in their seats to speak to each other.

"there are gonna be so many things to pack..." jiro commented as she looked at the pamphlet they all had in their hands.

"at least nabu island is warm," ayumi commented. "i don't know how long i can go through the cold right now... it's messing with my quirk."

and that much was true. her quirk, elastic, allowed her to take on the properties of rubber (but mostly its elastic qualities). while her quirk suffered under extreme heat and extreme cold, her maximum limit for heat was a lot higher than her limit for cold. the cold made rubber less pliable, so ayumi took extra care of doing some extra yoga in the mornings instead of going outside for a jog like she usually would on some mornings.

"same," sero sighed. "my elbows dry up pretty fast in the cold, but i think i just have to use it more. must be nice for you guys to have year-round good quirks."

"i still get pretty cold when i wear my costume tho," kirishima reminded them about his open-chested winter costume.

"it's a good thing that winters here are mild," jiro agreed.