𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃

𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗸𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗸𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠️

A SENSE OF COMFORT HAD APPEARED FOR FUJIWARA AYUMI. living in the student dorms with her classmates felt so normal now that it was a little crazy. she loved her family lots, but for some reason, she felt like living with her classmates was so comfortable. now that bakugo was back in class after his punishment was over, it felt more complete. she had spent around two hours catching him up on their curriculum and showing him her notes after dinner the other day.

class 1-A had been gathered in the common area by aizawa before classes had started that day. it was pretty early for some of the members of their class, but since aizawa had asked them to not show up in their pajamas, most of the class came in their gym uniform with a random shirt underneath the gym top. some people skipped the gym top altogether.

"a newspaper?" the class echoed.

"yeah," aizawa said in affirmation. "yeah. a newspaper wants to do a feature on you all."

"it's kind of embarrassing," kaminari commented, though he had a smile on his face. koda nodded profusely, his cheeks reddening at the thought of the media paying attention to him.

"why?" kirishima asked, completely unbothered.

"the sports festival was broadcasted across the country, right?" pointed out ojiro good-naturedly.

"i think it's cool that we are this popular already," ayumi said with a smile. "imagine later when we're heroes!" her eyes sparkled and her arms wrapped around herself as she thought about a possible fan approaching her.

"don't get too excited," aizawa warned them, and the entire class returned to standing quietly with their hands at their sides immediately. "the article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. the principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you all living happily in the dorms, so he gave special permission."

'ah! this makes sense... my parents already got a bunch of pictures of how i decorated my room and selfies with my friends, though,' ayumi thought to herself.

"that's why..." aizawa continued to explain to them.

from nearby, ayumi managed to hear mineta ask sero with his creepy grape aura exuding out from his tiny body, "do you think it'll be a female? if you think about it, 'announcer' sounds like 'bouncer' which sounds like 'bouncy boo-'"

mineta was interrupted from finishing his lewd thoughts as aizawa used his tape to apprehend the small boy. the tape was so effective that it not only covered mineta's mouth but also most of his body.

"so you better not do anything like that," aizawa warned them. his eyes flashed red for a second while mineta squirmed from the hold of the tape jail.

"you don't have to be like that, aizawa-sensei," said a polite male voice. "i want to report on the UA students in their natural state in the dorms."

"tokuda-san, i didn't say you could come in yet-" aizawa told him flatly.

"i was told i could come in from 8AM to 6PM," the man corrected their homeroom teacher, pointing at his watch, which clearly showed it was now exactly 8AM. "it's already time." when aizawa relaxed and lowered the tapes, the man turned to them brightly. "hello, everyone. i'm tokuda, a reporter. thanks for having me here today."