𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗. 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

AFTER A STUNNING BATTLE, CLASS 1-A PROVED VICTORIOUS YET AGAIN. group four, consisting of fujiwara ayumi, bakugo katsuki, jiro kyoka, and hanta sero had defeated their class 1-B counterparts in a clean-cut victory of 4-0 in less than five minutes. their operation depended on three things: high compatibility, a high-speed chase, and trust in each other. it really could've been the most well-adaptive group that took advantage of bakugo's overwhelming presence to both work an ever-changing strategy from it and fool the other group.

the eight members of the joint group four lined up in front of their homeroom teachers to hear their feedback once the class 1-B students regained consciousness. bakugo had taken off his costume's gauntlets, sero had taken off her gauntlets, and ayumi and jiro had compared their rating of each other's performance in that time.

"you all kept overall damage to a minimum and were very efficient from start to finish," aizawa said, holding his hand as a thumbs-up. "with his mobility and power, bakugo was the foundation that you three worked off of, and everyone did their jobs well."

as soon as aizawa turned away, kaminari came to them with his face bright with excitement. "kacchan! looks like you can really get it done when you make the effort!" he said. quickly, he also added a comment for jiro. "and you were a total heroine out there, jiro!"

"just 'hero' is fine!" jiro responded, not understanding why the boy had to specifically distinguish her as a female hero when all four of them had worked hard. (kirishima's love tip for kaminari had been to 'treat her like a real woman!')

sero turned to bakugo. "you're like a street thug who starts adopting kittens, dude!"

ayumi giggled into the gloves of her costume. "haha! katsuki does look liie a cat person."

as they passed by all might and midnight, the former no. 1 hero complimented bakugo. "that gave me chills!"

his face turning dark, bakugo refused to take the compliment. "oh yeah? better see a doctor, then."

sweatdropping a little, ayumi turned to the two pro heroes. "thanks, all-might-sensei! thanks for coming to watch, ka- oh! midnight-sensei! i wanted you to see my progress!"

midnight brightened up at ayumi's words, realizing ayumi was talking about the advice she had gotten from the various UA teachers since the start of her internship. from the UA sports festival, ayumi had grown plenty as a capable hero-in-training.

before her boyfriend could get away, ayumi quickly caught up to him, wondering what his relationship with all might was like. 'did katsuki also ask for an internship?' she wondered to herself. 'i know he couldn't practice because all might asked him to help midoriya-kun, but wasn't that just because they were childhood friends?'

silently, ayumi just chose to believe bakugo would tell her and grasped his hand.

"kacchan!" midoriya approached the two of them in excitement. it looked like he was ready to shower his childhood friend in praise for the great battle they had just accomplished.

out of instinctive reflex, bakugo screamed, "outta the way, nerd!"

"i'm actually not in your way..." midoriya said, pointing out that he was actually standing to his side and not in front of him.

"metaphorically," ayumi clarified for the green-haired boy.

"i'm makin' progress," bakugo said.