𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋

EATING FOOD PUT EVERYONE IN A SPECTACULAR MOOD. even little miss sunshine fujiwara ayumi was put in a great mood after eating her classic chicken veggie burger. little flowers could've surrounded her in a pink glow - that's how happy she was to finally eat again and replenish her energy. there was really nothing that could bother her at the moment.

her and sero sat down at a big table, letting momo, jiro, and mina sit down with them. kirishima joined them wearing a new uniform top, and bakugo joined even after that. he didn't really say much about the conversation at hand, but he ate his lunch quickly.

kaminari and mineta then walked over to them with news. "yaoyorozu, jiro, ashido, fujiyumi."

"hm? did you need something?" momo asked him.

"you're finally back from yay mode, kaminari-kun," ayumi snickered. kaminari stuck out his tongue at her and she childishly returned the gesture.

"well, i'm sure you know since you're a class rep and all," mineta told momo, "but they said everyone has to wear those clothes to do a cheer battle in the afternoon." the tiny boy pointed to the american cheerleaders that were skipping out of the cafeteria.

"eh?!" jiro exclaimed, her cheeks flushing red.

'so much skin...' ayumi thought to herself worriedly.

"i didn't hear anything about an event like that though..." momo told mineta.

mineta turned away from them so they couldn't see his face. "you don't have to believe me, but we heard from aizawa-sensei. i thought maybe you'd forgotten, so i'd tell you just in case." from beside him, kaminari nodded dutifully.

the two of them walked away, bakugo, sero, and kirishima not believing anything they had heard from kaminari and mineta's mouths. in any case, the girls had finished up whatever lunch they had rather quickly. ayumi had given momo her extra serving of rice that she asked for because she was so hungry. with the extra rice momo had eaten, she was able to conjure up seven identical cheer uniforms to the ones they had seen on the american cheerleaders.

in the class 1-A waiting room, the girls returned to drop off their gym uniforms. ayumi kept hers around, though. showing that much skin was still very uncomfortable for her. she thought she was going to die from embarrassment at how much skin was showing.

"fuji-chan!" uraraka called out to her. "we have to go!"

in the spur of the moment, ayumi accidentally abandoned her jacket as she ran out of the room.

crimson eyes landed on the jacket. "oi, soy sauce face."

sero turned to bakugo, finishing putting lotion on his elbows to keep them from drying out before the 1v1 battles. "hm?"

"gumby forgot her jacket," bakugo pointed out, pointedly looking at the forgotten gym uniform top ayumi had been using to cover herself.

"man, she sure is forgetful," sero sighed, picking it up to take outside with him. "thanks, bakugo."

kirishima stared after sero left. "why didn't he just take her correct size uniform top out?" he wondered.

"those dumb cheer clothes they have on are skimpy," bakugo grunted.

bakugo's words seemed to register in kirishima's head. "ah! so she's shy! hm, fujiyumi doesn't seem like that type, but i guess everyone can't be judged by their cover, huh?"