𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

THE PRESSING ISSUE WAS STILL HOW TO DEAL WITH CHILDREN. for the five UA and shiketsu students, it was something they would have to figure out sooner rather than later, because the children had already begun to catch onto the way they were planning something. lucky for them, bakugo katsuki was a genius.

"we have to make them think 'wow' or 'cool.' if you lose to an opponent you look down on, then it just makes you feel like crap," bakugo explained to them once he was done making the plan.

"it makes sense," ayumi nodded, agreeing with the plan immediately. "i just need todoroki to make a platform a little spaced out. i can deal with the cold for a little bit. i'll adjust, i promise. i'll do anything to turn those frowns into smiles." her pale golden eyes looked out at the kids for a moment before switching her gaze back to the rest of the group.

inasa hardened his expression. "at this rate, those kids will end up causing trouble for others, like me during the provisional exam. i don't want them to go down the same path as me."

"yeah," todoroki agreed with a small smile. "widening those kids' horizons is something we should be able to do."

bakugo nodded. "i won't be able to do anything after the planning because my quirk isn't suited for it. the rest of you should handle the setting. i'll round up the kids."

"how fatherly of you, katsuki-kun," ayumi teased.

"that was, like, super 'wow' inspiring, yanno?" camie nodded, agreeing with her new friend.

the children began to get stirred up, the teens turning their attention to them. they had all activated their quirks, ready to attack. their teacher seemed to get infinitely more stressed out by this, crying out at how the children believed they were stronger than pro heroes.

"katsuki, the kids will probably go for you first," ayumi warned him. "everyone else, let's be prepared to start the plan. todoroki-kun, are you ready?"

"are you sure you can catch them all, fujiyumi?" todoroki asked her.

"are you fucking kidding me?" bakugo growled, getting into a fighting stance.

"no," todoroki answered.

"incoming," inasa alerted them.

"we'll show you that we're better than you guys!" a tiny boy that looked like tetsutetsu yelled out, tiny balls with teeth appearing.

ayumi moved into position behind inasa's large body next to camie, getting ready to catch flying projectiles that came their way. 'alright, i need to use my arm to make a trampoline but encase my arms around it...'

"come on brats, i'll fight you!" bakugo challenged them. he set off a small explosion in his hands, inasa whirling some weak winds as todoroki let out some cold mist from his right hand. camie observed them carefully, waiting for her cue to use her quirk.

bakugo registered the tiny teeth balls coming his way, moving away quickly. the ball caught onto his eye mask and blasted away part of his headgear. the boy asked bakugo, "how do you like my binging balls? you couldn't dodge it, could you? it was too fast and strong for you to see, wasn't it?"

two boys sent a strong cloud of dust to inasa and todoroki as well. ayumi shielded herself from it using her arm, but it had been stronger than what she had been expecting. "assault dust!" one boy exclaimed.