We kissed some more, him telling me how he loves me and that he wants me around always made my heart burst with a familiar feeling. His words were, 'Can't you stay, because I don't feel like parting from you even for a second' He was right though because right now I just want to curl myself beside him and hold him like a life source, never letting him go and just spend my whole time with him. 

Shaking my head, with a smile still on my face  I picked up the glass of milk again and took a sip. 

"I'm only into Chanyeol, not boys," I replied. I heard Hyung snicker beside me and that's when my gaze met with Dad, who now had an unreadable look in his eyes, but the frown wasn't there anymore. Braving up myself I gulped down my nervousness, "Chanyeol is the only one for me" 

"Woah there!" Hyung chuckled before I diverted my eyes back towards my now empty plate. "Sounds Romantic. How long have you been dating anyways?" 

"Two weeks" I answered, making him gasp. 

"Only two weeks and you are sure about him?!" 

Not surprised by his question, I just shrugged, choosing not to reply to this one. If I start to explain I might miss school today. 

I could hear his giggles which seemed to calm my mind a bit. "Damn I need to meet this Chanyeol who captured my annoying baby Brother's heart"

I raised my hand to smack him but he dogged making me smile a bit. At least one was easily accepting. 

Glancing at my father one last time, I got up and rolled my eyes at my brother who has a very shitty grin on his face.  

"Anyways" I sling my bag over my shoulder again and pick my coat. "I'm heading to school, and please for god sake give your younger brother a warning before you speak. Bye" 

Walking towards the door, I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. My hands tightened over the straps of my bag while my steps felt like something was holding me back. My sight was blurring with each step I took towards the door. I hate this feeling, this feeling of fear and the urge to cry was getting stronger. 

God, please help me. 

"Baekhyun" 

My steps halted as well as my heart. I felt like I was waiting for the test result, as goosebumps rose over my hand. Swallowing my thoughts I slowly look over my shoulder to find my father with the same unreadable expression. If I wasn't feeling cold before I suddenly felt a gush of wind pass through me making me shiver. 

Clenching my eyes shut I took a deep breath before releasing it. Turning around I came face to face with my father who was still not looking at me. 

My eyes widened as his voice reached my ears, I just couldn't believe him. 

"Bring him home sometime" I stare at him confused before his words hit me. My mouth was hung open as I watched my father, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. The unreadable expression was now gone, replaced with a soft smile. "Chanyeol is it? Maybe for dinner. Your Mom and I would love to meet him" 

WHAT IN THE WORLD! 

I just stared at him with my mouth agape while my brother was laughing in the background as he came out of his shock as well. 

"I….You…" I just couldn't get words out of my mouth. Is he serious! "Are you…. sure?" 

He nodded confirming my doubt and before I knew it I was rushing towards him and basically threw myself at him. I know it's dramatic but god was I so freaking happy.