PART 1 - Scene 1 - The Funeral Of The Doctor?

GONG! GONG! GONG! A drumstick smashes against a bell of some kind. A massive box is being carried up by a number of men. Why are they dressed like Egyptians? And why are we all of a sudden in some sort of great hall? The TARDIS is inside. It is parked somewhere towards the back where one of the several exits are positioned. A mighty powerful figure of some kind is sat on a chair on the other side on a much higher platform, suggesting his higher rank of authority. He is about to announce something – but there is even more unusual peculiarity; it's Amy, Rory and River Song. And close in front of them is some kind of grey, fizzing energy. It's pretty tall, but it seems out of context. It hums and electrifies in the background, echoing in the tall and long Egyptian hall. This makes absolutely no sense. The man on a higher platform with a mask is about to declare something of importance – perhaps he might help to clear this confusion up. Bearing in mind, we are now set in Series 6 so there is a lot of confusion that needs to be cleared up anyway. Who is this man? An Egyptian Priest or God? Why is his mask golden and has a smiling, skull-like structured face?

God:

By the power invested in me, I must now pronounce the sad passing of our latest sacrificial victim. For now, we must present ourselves with our holy offering to the Gods. We present before you – the Doctor!

Sad music plays. Amy, despite being tied up, attempts to wrestle her way out, as she screams out.

Amy:

NO! NO! He can't be dead! We saw him die, Rory. We saw him die! That astronaut killed him! How? How?

Rory:

Amy. I'm sorry, he's gone. The Doctor's gone. We can't do anything more.

Amy:

But he can't be dead! He can't be!

River:

Amy, we have to accept what has just happened. I don't understand this any more than you do. But what we have to accept right now is that he's had it. He's really had it this time.

God:

Place our sacrificial victim into the chamber for his eternal slumber. May he rest in peace.

The box is taken into a special chamber where the descendants' access via a black quadrilateral entrance, marked differently from the grey walls. They slowly enter, carrying the wooden box holding the Doctor's body. Amy begins crying. We see the men enter.

River:

Oh, Sweetie. What have you done? What have you done?

God:

Now, we shall consume all matter across this world, and reign chaos over all lands!

The men leave solemnly from the chamber, as the entrance is sealed with a vibration sealing the grey entrance up. It drags itself downwards from the wall and closes shut with a large crashing. BAM! We are left to watch the grey entrance and hear the accompanying laughter of the God.

MUHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

(Opening titles)