Scene 7 - BRING MYSTIC BLUE BOX INSIDE!

Seth has turned back around to face his people. The disciples begin dancing again around the wormhole, still thinking it's of great holy significance. He alerts his people by sounding with a great echoing boom.

Seth:

BBBRRRRIINNGGGG THE MYSTIC BLUE BOX INSIDE!

Weasel:

Out-out there? B-but, but it's not safe. We'll be eaten by those monsters out there!

He quenches his neck and tenses his hand, shivering. Seth booms down angrily as his voice echoes across again.

Seth:

DDDOOOOO AAASSSS IIII SSSAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

The Egyptians bow, as does Weasel, hoping he can suck up Seth so he can escape death. The loud parade begins marching extravagantly back out. Half of them exit and the remaining half stay inside bowing to Seth and obeying his command. Weasel hides in his corner again.

Amy:

Stop! Stop! Don't go out there! It's not safe!

Rory:

Stop! Hay! STOP!

Seth:

IT IS USELESS FOR YOU TO RESIST! THEY OBEY MY COMMAND, AND MY COMMAND ONLY!

Doctor:

You're sending them to their deaths! The TARDIS would have no value to you!

Seth:

INCORRECT! IT HOLDS MUCH HOLY WORTH! AND WILL MAKE FOR A GREAT EXAMINATION! ITS POWER AND MODE OF TRANSPORTATION IS OF A FAMILIAR ORIGIN TO MY OWN!

Doctor:

You're origin? You one of my people?

Seth:

PERHAPS! PERHAPS YOUR PEOPLE ARE AMONG THE SURVIVORS THAT SURVIVED THE GREAT CATASTROPHE!

Doctor:

Maybe. Maybe we weren't. Maybe we're connected somehow. From some long, long link. The trouble is I don't think any of my race really know our early origins. Certainly, not now, they're all gone. I'm the last one left.

Seth:

I DO! I KNOW YOUR ORIGINS AND THEIR PEOPLES! I HAVE SEEN ALL TO KNOW!

The Doctor frowns confused. He can't ask any more questions before Seth hides back into his wall suddenly.

Rory:

What does he mean, Doctor?

Doctor:

Something he seems to be a little too smug about. If he knows much about my people's origins, then I doubt if we would even be able to stop his powers.

Amy:

Oh, come on Doctor, we always make it out in the end. Don't we?

The Doctor turns unsure at Amy.