Scene 15 - Great Sacrifice Still Awaits

Back at the lost pyramid of Mosqurana, the Mosqurates have begun to attack the disciples of Seth. They jump at them and begin inserting their sucking mouthparts onto the victim's neck and absorbing their blood slowly. Their energy becomes weaker and weaker as they fail to struggle from them. Eventually, the victims are left as dry husks. The disciples can do nothing to defend themselves! The survivors cornerback. Their fighting and throwing of spears and weapons are utterly futile. The creatures rise up! Seth is revealed back again, subtly by the slow movement of his chair facing towards us again. His eyes fill with red in fury as he watched his people die. Red energy beams shoot out, killing the insects dead almost instantly.

Mosqurate 1:

GET US OUT OF HERE! NOW!

They all zoom out back the way they came. Seth turns back into the wall. There is some form of capsule behind the wall with instrumentation and panels. To the left of the small container are interior temperature readings, life support systems, atmosphere, whereas the right features panels of levers, flashing lights, and buttons to activate. The centre features the camera view of the pyramid, the inside and outside. The exterior is also marked, as well as any other person or object outside, such as the TARDIS. The pyramid's height, exterior temperature, dangers, etc are all marked out on a variety of control panels and electronic diagrams. Seth presses a red button to the right, as we see the entrance to the outside of the pyramid open. The surviving Mosqurates swarm out in droves, flying everywhere out to escape.

Seth sees this view on his monitors. Once this operation is completed, he turns back around to face his people. Before him at the floor below lie his pale white corpses of his people, as well as the several Mosqurates lying dead in horrible poses. Their arms and legs are withered and twisted. Their facial expressions are widened in agony. And the Mosqurates lie all on their backs or fronts motionless and horribly tensed up. The remaining disciples are horrified by this experience and immediately come to cover the bodies. The process of their bodies being taken away is about to take place.

Seth:

THIS DAY MARKS THE MANY UNFORTUNATE PASSING OF MANY OF OUR PEOPLE! PREPARE THE TOMBS! WE SHALL NOW TAKE VENGEANCE ACROSS THIS EARTH AND ALL OF OUR ENEMIES! THE GREAT SACRIFICE STILL AWAITS!

Seth fires more red and even more powerful bolts at the Mosqurates. Their bodies burn quickly into ash, representing the even angrier feeling of the God towards his people dying. There is a mark left on the ground on one of the disintegrated Mosqurates. Smoke fries from the ground, which beams a little ray of light. This will be used to transfer to our next scene, in which we begin with the sun...