Scene 8 - Knocked

With Seth turned back into his wall, he selects the camera to where he sees his people rush to the first catacombs in his temple as to where the entrance lies. The party arrive and wait for the opening. Seth gurgles to himself – because he knows he is sending the men to their deaths. He selects the button to his right, as Seth watches the entrance open up. The party cheer excitedly and bombastically begins departing. SWOOSH! SWOOSH! SWOOSH! People scream as the Mosqurates begin attacking by rushing in. They grab their victims and pin them to the wall and begin placing their sucking mouthparts on their necks to begin feeding off their blood. Some of the people scream and runoff as the invading Mosqurates attack. A voice screams out;

Seth:

RRRRROOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!! GET MYSTIC BLUE BOX AT ONCE! AND DO NOT FAIL ME!

Some of them hurriedly obey and rush out of the exit to run after the TARDIS. Meanwhile, the remaining Mosqurates realize that an entrance is opened and, to them, fresh meat is down below. A few have already been grabbed to suffer their doomed fate, whereas a number sprint like frightened cats screaming after the TARDIS.

Mosqurate 1:

AN ENTRANCE IS OPENED! QUICKLY, ENTER!

Mosqurate 2:

AND TAKE AS MUCH PREY AS YOU CAN TAKE!

The creatures swoop in as some of the men have finally reached the TARDIS. A few were taken down as open targets, but the remaining men who made it knock the TARDIS down and push it strongly across the sand. They are covered by the massive police box from the Mosqurates, who seem more interested in swarming into the pyramid. Seth watches them flock in and his people dying. He laughs callously with his deep voice. In the main temple, many survivors hurriedly scatter to hide from them, screaming. Weasel covers his arms around him, and panics terrified. The Doctor and his friends brace themselves as the warnings from the running men suggest the Mosqurates are coming. Eventually, they sweep in and taking the humans to feed off. Weasel's eyes widen as much as possible and bend down onto a lower level shaking.

Rory:

We've got to do something!

River:

We can't, Rory.

Amy:

They must have finished off our supplies, Rory. And all we have left is the can of bug spray that has hardly anything left in it.

One of the Mosqurates approaches Weasel who trembles on the ground, as it sucking mouthparts extend towards him.

Mosqurate 2:

I REMEMBER YOU, WEASEL!

Weasel:

No. No! No, please, no! NO!

Seth suddenly appears out from his wall and begins firing lasers from his eyes to strike down the Mosqurates. Like before, they die in horrible postures on the ground, such as their limbs all twisted and their faces in horrible agony. They are all totally destroyed, as the remaining survivors rush in. The TARDIS has been brought in, and the men pushing it narrowly escape being killed by the Mosqurates – they are all shot down. The men place the TARDIS on the opposite side to the Doctor and his friends, narrowly escaping the jaws of death. A few more survivors rush in with the remaining Mosqurates after them. Seth fires lasers at the last surviving Mosqurates. The last is flying in midair and is shot down, but lands on top of the Doctor! His ropes are broken off and he falls to the ground with the dead creature.

Amy:

DOCTOR!

The floor lies many dead people, and many dead Mosqurates. There are only a handful of survivors remaining. Those who are left standing up in the ruins and devastation.

Rory:

Is he alright?

Seth:

MY FRIENDS, WE HAVE NOW WITNESSED THE TRAGIC PASSING OF THE DOCTOR! HE IS NOW PRONOUNCED... DEAD!

Amy:

Dead? He can't be dead! How do you know?

River:

Amy, don't!

Seth:

THE OFFERING TO THE GODS WILL NOW TAKE PLACE!

The remaining disciples simply obey Seth, in spite that they nearly all died, and the remaining other corpses lying on the ground, human or Mosqurate.

Rory:

How can you do this? You just lead your people into a mincing machine out there, and all you think you can do is to sacrifice him?

Seth:

PREPARE HIM!

From the chamber lying to the left of the entrance, the entrance slides open and six or so disciples solemnly enter, a pair at each time, into the black void. Meanwhile, Amy struggles out to see if she can get out to help the Doctor. The remaining disciples, except for Weasel, stand around the Doctor. Eventually, the men exit out from the tombs steadily. This is where the opening to the adventure began and is now being replayed. GONG! GONG! GONG! A drumstick smashes against a bell of some kind. A massive box is being carried up by the men. Seth announces.

Seth:

BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME, I MUST NOW PRONOUNCE THE SAD PASSING OF OUR LATEST SACRIFICIAL VICTIM. FOR NOW, WE MUST PRESENT OURSELVES WITH OUR HOLY OFFERING TO THE GODS. WE PRESENT BEFORE YOU – THE DOCTOR!

Sad music plays. Amy, despite being tied up, attempts to wrestle her way out, as she screams out.

Amy:

NO! NO! He can't be dead! We saw him die, Rory. We saw him die! That astronaut killed him! How? How?

Rory:

Amy. I'm sorry, he's gone. The Doctor's gone. We can't do anything more.

Amy:

But he can't be dead! He can't be!

River:

Amy, we have to accept what has just happened. I don't understand this any more than you do. But what we have to accept right now is that he's had it. He's really had it this time.

Seth:

PLACE OUR SACRIFICIAL VICTIM INTO THE CHAMBER FOR HIS ETERNAL SLUMBER. MAY HE REST IN PEACE!

The box is taken into a special chamber where the descendants' access via a black quadrilateral entrance, marked differently from the grey walls. They slowly enter, carrying the wooden box carrying the Doctor's body. Amy begins crying. We see the men enter.

River:

Oh, Sweetie. What have you done? What have you done?

Seth:

NOW, WE SHALL CONSUME ALL MATTER ACROSS THIS WORLD, AND REIGN CHAOS OVER ALL LANDS!

The men leave sadly from the chamber, as the entrance is sealed with a vibration sealing the grey entrance up. It drags itself downwards from the wall and closes shut with a large crashing. BAM! We are left to watch the grey entrance and hear the accompanying laughter of the God...