Scene 13 - Finding Hope

The Doctor has approached another cave and uses the Sonic to carefully analyze what lies inside. He looks up to the sky and sees the bright shining light of the asteroid. Esto continues to rumble and shake, even more erratically as it approaches every second. The Doctor also sees in the sky many flying Mosqurates but is well covered by the rocks of the cave. A few rocks topple down, nevertheless, the Doctor has to take a gamble. The Sonic will still help to guide him through to find Hope, and also any nearby Mosqurates who may attack. As he is on a higher level of descent, he can spot the forestry in the far distance, witnessing the many different forms of Mosqurate beginning to attack; the Feugstoes including forms of bedbugs, and ticks, cockroaches, and the mosquitos. They engage in vicious fighting on the grounds of Esto, among them are some of the disciples who have turned into their original shape, whereas others are newly hatched.

The Doctor can't waste any more time. He goes in! The Sonic still reads life signs. The cave narrows and shrinks significantly in height, whilst he dodges and avoids the crumbling of the walls and falling rocks. The Doctor eventually arrives at another hall inside the cave, filled with many eggs for the Mosqurates, like what we witnessed earlier. The eggs remain still, but in the far corner in the damp, near black cave lie some massive, sticky cobwebs. The spooky, eerie cave stretches wide and high. The Doctor sees at the end where Hope is tied up in the horrid cobwebs as a prisoner like she is being stored as food stock for insects. He hurries over to her when he sees her.

Hope:

Doctor! Doctor!

Doctor:

Hope!

Once the Doctor reaches her, the Doctor uses the Sonic to free her as he helps her up. Water drips nearby as the shaking continues unstably.

We've got to get out of here, back to the wormhole. You alright?

Hope:

Yes thanks. You saved my life, Doctor. When the Mosqurates got me, they dragged me here and left me, probably because of their new offspring.

They begin to quickly yet carefully making their way back along the perimeter and away from the eggs as the shaking continues.

Doctor:

Yeah, in a minute, Hope. We need to get out of here as soon as we can. That asteroid could rip this planet into fragments well before it collides with it.

Hope:

What about the Mosqurates?

Doctor:

They're too busy fighting amongst themselves.

Hope:

I did see something around here, only a little glance of it, so I didn't get a proper look.

Doctor:

At what?

The Sonic is beeping loudly. The Doctor and Hope stop as the Sonic Screwdriver points up in which the two slowly turns their heads up to reveal a horrifying image. The mother, or queen, is revealed as she sits at the top covering the roof with her cobwebs as she looks ferociously down upon the Doctor and Hope...