Scene 16 - Fallen asleep

We begin with the bright shot of the sun. It gleams powerfully towards us. An aircraft slowly passes over. We then change to the craft of the plane Amy and Rory have caught. We see a beautiful shot of the sun's rays gleaming onto the ship. It begins descending downwards into the clouds. Inside the craft, we see Amy and Rory again. Rory is once again fast asleep with his mouth wide open and his head back. Snoring loudly, Amy has begun to make fun of Rory as an announcement is made.

Pilot:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We will soon be arriving at Cairo International Airport within the next twenty minutes. We hope you hope you have had a pleasant flight and hope that you will fly with us again sometime in the near future. Thank you.

Amy has drawn with a pen on Rory's face whilst he has been in a deep sleep. He now has a funny moustache, beard, and his glasses have been put down, so they are at the tip of his nose and falling off. Amy giggles as Rory continues snoring heavily. She takes her phone and takes a photo of the asleep Rory. She laughs quietly whilst looking at the photo on her phone before Amy then holds her nose to stop herself from disturbing Rory. Eventually, he snores much louder, so much that the people in front of the pair turn around. They are an elderly couple, unimpressed at the noise who can see in the little gap between seats.

Amy laughs as she begins filming a video of Rory's state and loud snoring. She closes her phone to Rory's mouth and then back out several times. Once she has stopped the video, Amy plays it back to herself and laughs. We then change to the setting at Cairo International where the aircraft sprints downwards onto the runway as we see the sign of the airport, written in English and Modern Standard Arabic. The craft then decelerates rapidly. We however have a shot of the aircraft whizzing past us and hearing the great whooshing noise of the ship. This will once again help transfer us to the final scene of the episode...