Scene 15 - Collision!

The Doctor and the others are returning back to the wormhole. They will just be in time. They have seen it and make for it as hurriedly as possible! The planet was about to disintegrate! ZAM! The four of them are stopped by a red laser that has been deliberately missed to avoid their path but to attract their attention!

Seth:

NO! YOU WILL JOIN WITH THE GREAT SACRIFICE! THE PORTAL WILL REMAIN OPEN! AND THE GREAT SANDSTORM WILL TAKE ITS VENGEANCE ON THE EARTH!

Hope:

You'll die with us, don't you understand!

Seth:

IT IS A NOBLE POSITION TO HOLD! ANY SECOND NOW, WE SHALL BECOME DUST...

The shaking worsens even more! And the asteroid is in sight! It beams a bright yellow light and rockets down onto the planet almost vertically! They see it drop like a stone from the sky!

Hope:

IT'S COMING!

Seth:

THIS CHAOS IS MY PARADISE! IT ARRIVES!

ZAM! POW!

ARGH!

Seth staggers away as we are revealed to River Song! She has returned! Her vortex manipulator has brought her back to Esto in time to save her friends. She holds her Alpha Meson Blaster and fires several times to even just slightly weaken Seth.

Doctor:

RIVER!

River:

Quickly, the wormhole! It's still activated for you to get in! Hurry!

As she continues to finish off Seth, the others rush towards the wormhole. River finds it difficult to kill Seth. He winces slightly in pain, but the agony grows steadily worse and worse. ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM!

Seth:

ARGH! ARGH! AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Amy:

River, come on!

Seth:

YOU WILL NOT FIND IT SO EASY TO DESTROY ME!

River:

BUT IT'S DOABLE!

ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM!

Seth:

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The asteroid smashes down onto Esto! KKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An inferno erupts! Rocks fly into the air! Lava explodes into the air and slithers across the planet. KABOOM! POW! BANG! BOOM! KABANG! KAPOW! KAROAR! KAROAR! POW! POW! POW! River keeps firing at Seth. ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! He is left lying on the ground, perhaps dead, perhaps not.

Doctor:

River, come on!

She hurries to the others and they all take hands and jump in this order; The Doctor, Amy, Rory, River, and Hope. As the ground begins to crumble and break, they all jump in! They've gone for it! They're in the wormhole! KABOOM! KABOOM! POW! BANG! POW! BOOM! KAROAR! KAROAR!