"Do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?" Finn asked, as Santana shrugged.

"No, not really."

"Cause you always just seem to be meddling in everybody else's business."

"Oh, please." Santana scoffed. "You guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious."

"Actually, you're just a bitch." Lauren spat as Santana gasped as she turned to look at her.

"Ouch." Emily whispered, as everyone else just kind of watched in silence, waiting to see how the whole thing would go down.

"Whoa, whoa." Mr. Schue tried to defuse the tension, but Santana spoke up again before he could do much else.

"I'm sorry. You've just got eyes for my man." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, first of all, I'm not your man." Puck defended quickly.

"And Finn is right. All you ever do is insult us." Quinn said. "Three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby."

"Five minutes ago, you said Mr. Schue belonged in a twelve-step program." Tina added.

"Wait, what?" Mr. Schue asked, as Santana shrugged again.

"You're addicted to vests." She explained as Emily held back a giggle at the teacher's expression.

"The truth is, Santana, you can dish it out, but you can't take it." Rachel said. "Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe I am destined to play the title role in the Broadway musical version of Willow but the only job you're gonna have is working on a pole."

At that, the whole group grew silent again. Both Mercedes and Emily gasped, watching as Santana picked up her bag and left the room.

"Fine." She mumbled, as Mr. Schue sighed.

"Santana." He called, shaking his head as he watched Brittany run out of the room to follow her best friend. "Well, kids... Is this all you've got to say today?"

When nobody answered him, he sighed again.

"Well, then... Let's start this glee meeting, okay?"

***

"Did he ever actually say you two were dating?" Emily asked, as she sat at the very top of the bleachers, waiting for Mercedes while having Kurt on the phone.

"Well, not in so many words." Kurt responded.

"Well, did he put the moves on?"

"No, but we were always singing duets, and he was always smiling at me."

"Kurt..." Emily rolled her eyes as despite not being able to see it, he could tell that was exactly what she was doing just by the tone of her voice.

"Oh, my God, I made up the whole thing in my head, didn't I?"

"That's okay, Kurt..." She sighed, waving a bit when she saw Mercedes climbing the steps toward her. "It happens all the time with everyone."

"Hey." Mercedes smiled as she sat beside Emily. The younger girl smiled at her.

"Listen, Kurt, I'm putting you on speaker so you can talk to Mercedes too."

"Oh, hey, Kurt!" Mercedes greeted as soon as the phone was off Emily's ear. "How are things?"

"Not so good, really." He sighed, as Mercedes frowned. "I have a crush on this guy, but he's in love with somebody else. He wants the Warblers to perform at the Gap Store his crush works in and I'm devastated."