Dan Howell and Phil Lester {Part 2}

"It's time..." the laptop said, the sound from YouTube in the air.

"Wait, something's missing."

"This!"

Piper shut off her laptop. She was in her hotel room in England, watching Dan and Phil, YouTubers they'd met yesterday.

She still hadn't opened the paper, so she decided it would be a good time.

She unfolded the paper.

The paper contained Dan and Phil's Skypes and phone numbers, along with a small note.

She quickly opened her laptop and went to Skype, and typed in both of their usernames, along with a little note assuring it was her.

She added the two as contacts on her phone.

Monsters could no longer track down demigods by phones.

After about 20 minutes, her laptop made the Skype noise.

She went on and saw that Dan and Phil had accepted her friend requests.

Leo and Jason would probably want the information too, so she went to the room that the two boys were sharing.

They had been playing a game, Smite, on their laptops.

The game had gods and goddesses.

Piper opened the door and said "Come to my room."

She shut it, ran back to her room, and sat on her bed.

In less than a minute, the two boys had rushed into her room.

"What is it?" Jason asked.

"Well... I have Dan and Phil's Skypes and phone numbers." she says.

She hands them the paper, and they rush back to their room.

After they, the noise that signifies someone is calling you on Skype comes on.

Piper accepts the call, considering it's from Dan.

"Hi!" she says.

"Hey!" Dan replies.

"So... What's up?" she asks.

"Well... I was wondering if you could help me out with something." Dan says.

"What sort of thing is it?' she asks.

"I thought now would be the best time to ask, since Phil's out shopping." Dan says. "I need you to help me thing of a way to tell Phil that I like him. Like, like like him."

Piper tried to hold back her Phangirliness.

"Hmm... Well, how where you thinking of telling him?" Piper questions.

"I was sort of thinking of writing him a note or something, or just telling him straight out." Dan says.

"I think either of those would be great ideas." Piper responds. "Whatever works with you is the right way."

Dan smiles. "Thanks for helping me. I really needed some advice."

"No problem." Piper responds, and the Skype call ends.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

A few days after Piper had helped Dan, they posted the video the Phandom had been waiting for.

No one could've been happier.

I liked writing this chapter. Especially the Phan part.

Phan is amazhang.

What other YouTubers do you like? Inn the future, I may make more one or two part chapters about them.

:)

Piper tried to hold back her Phangirliness.

-Meg