Gilly Dun

[this chapter goes along with my chapter, Carson Cyber. You can reread that chapter if you want, but you don't need to.]

The last period of the school day had just finished, and Gilly was rushing to her locker.

Valentine's Day was this weekend, and there was someone she needed to get to so she could give them a Valentine's Day card. She had a crush on the person, and she thought the card would be the best way to tell him.

Gilly sprinted as fast as she could. She's been in Gym, and her locker was on the other side of the school.

And when she was so close to making it to her locker in good time, a teacher just had to stop her.

The substitute Art teacher, Hazel Zhang, Mrs. Zhang during the school day.

Her husband travelled from army bases, training people. At least, that's what the students thought. They weren't bases for the army, that's all that can be said.

Anyways, Mrs. Zhang stopped her right by her classroom.

"Gillian, you okay?" Mrs. Zhang asked. "Why are you sprinting? Especially since you're coming from Gym."

"I'm fine Mrs. Zhang. You can call me Gilly, by the way." Gilly said. "I'm just trying to get to my locker."

"I haven't seen you running in the hallways like this before." Hazel replied.

"Well, Valentine's Day is on Sunday, and..." Gilly starts.

"Ah." Hazel said. "Well, carry on with your sprinting. Spread the love."

Gilly smiles at Mrs. Zhang before sprinting off to her locker. She packs her backpack, grabs the card, and runs to her crush.

He was still packing up. He noticed her, smiled, finished packing, and walked to her.

"What's up, Gilly?" He asked.

"Well, I have something to give you." She replied. "Since I'm having family over at my house this weekend, I thought I'd give it to you now."

She handed him the card, let him read it, and made eye contact with him.

"So?" she asked, worried.

"I like you too." He said, giving her a hug.

The boy was her friend, Carson Cyber.

The two walked home together, and texted each other.

This was the beginning of a nice relationship.

Sorry this is late for a Valentine's Day chapter!

Valentine's Day is also my birthday, so I was a little busy. Please don't be mad!

I'm sorry for updating so much less frequently, I will try to update more, but I am still getting a lot of homework.

Anyways, what'd you think of the chapter? Do you want more of these two? Any ideas?

Happy Valentine's Day, or whenever you're reading this!

Well, carry on with your sprinting. Spread the love.

-Meg