Zoë Jackson

(This is going to be based off a real life experience, but I'm making the character be Percabeth's child. Also, the next chapter will be something requested, a Person (PercyxJason) chapter)

I stood at the Metro station with my parents, waiting for our train to arrive.

My parents are Percy and Annabeth Jackson. You've probably heard of them. Paul Blofis, Percy's stepdad, writes stories about Percy and his adventures under the pen name 'Rick Riordan'.

I have twin little brothers named Luke and Charlie.

So anyways, we were waiting for the Metro. My family had decided to visit D.C., and we were staying in a hotel near the suburbs of it.

I was wearing a Camp Half Blood t-shirt that was given to me by my parents. It was a more updated version than other ones.

My blond hair was in a ponytail.

When our train arrived, I walked behind the rest of our family. I'm not to find of transportation like this.

I look around, trying to see if there's any open seats.

As I do, I see a girl with a huge grin on her face.

The girl has light brown, maybe dark dirty blonde, hair. She has blue eyes, and she's sitting next to someone I can tell is her sister.

The girl's also wearing an older version of a Camp Half Blood t-shirt.

"Awesome shirt!" she says, giving a thumbs up.

"Yours is too!" I say back, smiling.

I turn to my parents, who have huge grins on their faces.

I overhear them talking, and they say something about going to the Air and Space Museum.

I hear my dad chuckle, and say something about astronaut ice cream.

When we get off, I wave to the girl.

What a cool coincidence.

THIS ACTUALLY REALLY HAPPENED

except it being Percabeth's kids, but you never know

I was the brown haired girl.

Also, when I was at the museum, a guy working at MCDONALDS said he liked my shirt

That was a pretty amazhang day

My parents are Percy and Annabeth Jackson. You've probably heard of them.

-Meg