Should I Come Back?

Wow. I just logged into this account after a little bit less than two years.

First off, thank you to anyone who's read my stories, whether you started with this and read others or have just stuck to this one. Wattpad really got me into creative writing, and I'm glad to see that people like it. I would occasionally come on and check in on things, but have never officially came back.

If I'm being honest, I haven't been able to devote as much of my time to Rick Riordan as I used to. I've had plenty going on, and it's made life weird.

I've checked back in for a multitude of reasons. Sometimes I'd check in when I was bored. Sometimes I'd remember something I read and wanted to check it out again. Once, one of my cringier fanfictions was featured in a Smosh video [bonus points if you can find it, as well as the video]. Most recently, I've checked back in because of a TikTok audio. Yep, I've been using TikTok.

So... what I'm asking is: is anyone still a reader of my stuff? Is there anything you want me to update? Do you just want me to leave because you're bored of my content/uninterested? I'd love to get some feedback.

If I do end up coming back, expect a big change in the way my short stories on here, or anywhere, go. I will have better writing, and my stylistic choices will be different.

Anyways, feel free to leave a comment or message me about your opinion. I've currently got all the time in the world, so I'm open to anything. Please, just be nice. :)