Demi James

A chapter for dreameh

(And before anyone says anything, I know Leyna isn't a canon couple. But it isn't a crime to use it. If you ship Caleo and hate Leyna, I'd suggest you skip this chapter if you're going to complain.)

I strut down the hall up to the ugly girl, Reyna. I'm the most popular girl, so it's my job to pick on the ugly kids. Let me introduce myself. I'm Demi James, prettiest girl in school. I'm tall and tan, with platinum blonde hair and baby blue eyes. Anyways, I walk up to Reyna.

"So, how's little miss ugly today?" I ask her.

"Stop asking yourself questions." she replies confidently.

"Well, I heard that there's a new student coming tomorrow. Just another person who will be more good looking than you." I say confidently.

Reyna walks away, not wanting to talk anymore.

-The Next Day-

The new kid is coming today. I have to find out whether to pick on him or get him up to my stage of popularity. Everyone is waiting by the doors. When the boy walks in, I am shocked, as well as everyone else.

The boy is your different kind of handsome. He looks like a Latino elf, but in a really cute kind of way. He's very scrawny, which makes him cuter. I see Reyna staring at him. She does a signal and he nods to her. He walks to the office, gets his schedule, and comes out. He walks up to me.

"Do you happen to know who-" he looks at the paper he's holding "- Reyna is?" he asks. "I'm Leo, by the way."

"Oh, you don't want to know who Reyna is. She's the ugliest girl in school. Why would you ask that question?" I respond.

"She's supposed to show me around the school." Leo says.

"Why don't I show you around instead?" I reply.

"No thanks." he responds. "Do you know where Reyna is?"

"I think she left." I lied. "So, should I show you around the school now?"

All of a sudden, Reyna walks past. Oh crabs, I think.

"Hey." she says to Leo. "I heard you where looking for Reyna."

"Yep." he responds. "Do you know who she is?"

She points to herself. "Me!"

NO!, I think. I start to drag Leo away. He can't be friends with Reyna.

Suddenly, the Reyna and Leo burst out laughing. Leo gets out of my grip and puts his arm around Reyna.

"I can't believe she actually did that!" Leo says, laughing.

"You owe me 20 bucks now." Reyna says.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Demi. Leo's my boyfriend. We set this whole thing up to see if you'd try to show Leo around the school." Reyna says.

I scream "YOU LITTLE-"

But of course, the principal walked by.

"Demi. In my office. Now." the principal orders. "Leo and Reyna, have a nice day. I hope you enjoy going to school here, Leo. I made sure to put you guys in all of the same classes. You have Mr.Blofis' class first."

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I hope you guys haven't started hating my story! If you did, well, I'll just be crying in the corner. Anyways, I've been working on my other stories and I've been busy. I also have sent a few of you questions via message. Be sure to check if you've sent me and OC form. I'll try to do them, but I need some answers from the people Ive sent messages to. I also want a name for my wonderful readers that I can call you. Anyone have any ideas? Have a nice day and be sure to smile!