Victoria Caneo

A chapter for h8on9ey

Before I tell you anything, let me introduce myself. I am Victoria. I'm 18 and I go to Goode High school. I'm 5'6", and I have pale skin, black hair, and blue eyes. I'm usually very shy, but when I'm with my friends, I'm crazy as heck. My best girl friend is a girl named Kaitlyn and my best guy friend is Percy Jackson.

So, one day I was putting my stuff in my locker. My best girl friend, Kaitlyn, was in the locker right next to me. Percy walked up to us, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Hey." he said, cracking the smallest smile.

He is cute, in friend terms. Kaitlyn and I would never have feelings for him. It would ruin our friendship. A lot of people ask him out. He always say he has a girlfriend. I don't really believe him, though.

"What's up?" Kaitlyn asks, closing her locker.

I finish putting stuff in and taking stuff out of my locker, them close it. I turn around so I can talk to him.

"Nothing much. Excited for the summer, that's all." he says.

It was the last day of school.

"Me too." I say.

"Listen, a couple of my camp friends are coming today. Want to meet them?" he asks.

"Sure!" Kaitlyn and I reply at the same time.

"Is one of them your girlfriend?" Kaitlyn asks sarcastically.

"Actually, yes." he replies, completely serious.

"Well, we have five minutes to get to Math, and you know how teachers get when people are late." I say, and we all walk to Math class.

-Time Skip-

It's the last block of the day, and the school year, and it just happens to be English. Luckily, we have a really nice English teacher, and we got to do whatever we wanted. Percy, Kaitlyn, and I had set up desks in the corner of the room so we could talk. While we were deep into conversation, a girl who looked like a life sized Barbie walked over to Percy.

"Umm.. Hi?" Percy said, then going back into our conversation.

"Wait!" the girl said, grabbing his shoulder."Want to go out tomorrow?"

"You've asked me this a million times, and I'll always have the same answer. No, I already have a girlfriend, and I wouldn't leave her for the world." he responded, ending his conversation with the girl.

He turned back to us.

"So... You guys excited to meet my camp friends? Only three are coming." Percy asked.

"Yep." I reply.

RING!

I don't remember screaming ring. I think

Wait! That was the bell! Kaitlyn and I run to our lockers and quickly stuff everything in our backpacks. We run to Percy's locker and wait for him.

"You ready?" he asks.

Kaitlyn and I nod our heads, and we walk out in front of the school, following Percy.

We wait for a bit before a gray car shows up. Percy has a smile growing across his face.

"That's them?" Kaitlyn asks.

He nods his head.

The first person out is obviously older than the rest. He is wearing an orange shirt and blue jeans. He has crutches, so he must have a leg disorder. He is wearing a baseball cap, hiding some of his orangish hair. He also has a goatee.

"Hey. I'm Grover." The person says.

The next person to come out must be the youngest. He has black hair and black eyes. Even though it's 80 degrees out, he's wearing all black clothing. He is wearing a skull ring.

"Nico di Angelo." he says quietly.

The last person to step out comes from the driver's seat. She seems about the same age as us. She has blonde hair. She has gray eyes that look like they could kill you with a death glare. She is wearing an orange shirt and shorts.

"Annabeth Chase." she says, giving a friendly smile.

"So... Which one is you girlfriend?" Kaitlyn asks, causing everyone to crack up.

I notice that the young boy, Nico, didn't laugh. I was going to ask him why, but I decided not to.

"Annabeth is my girlfriend." he says, hugging Annabeth.

"Percabeth." Kaitlyn whispers.

"What?" Annabeth asks.

"Nothing." Kaitlyn yells, causing everyone, including Nico, to laugh again.

"Well, we better go. They need us at camp." Grover says.

"See ya!" I say.

They drive off, Kaitlyn and I go to my car, and we drive home, excited about summer.

There's the chapter! It took me a while to write! I really hope you like it, h8on9ey. I'm still working out some stuff about the other chapters, so it might be a while before I post the next one. Also, thanks for over 2k views! Maybe I'll do a special chapter at 3k views! Also, be sure to check out my other stories. I've been working on The Daughter Of Apollo and my Truth or Dare story. Thank you, readers. Also, put your hand on the screen. *high fives you* That's just for being awesome.