Miranda Stoll

You probably already know who I am.

I'm Miranda Stoll, married to Connor Stoll. I'm a daughter of Demeter.

You may be wondering why I'm talking to you right now.

Well, I just kind of wanted to share my story of a Christmas celebration. Well it wasn't exactly a celebration. It was the day before Christmas, when we prepare ourselves for the Christmas party we're invited to after. My family never is ready.

You see, we don't go to church or something like that on Christmas.

Connor and Travis' mother is partially Jewish, and they celebrated Hanukkah. So both of the Stoll families celebrate Hanukkah, but we still go to Christmas parties.

Anyways, most of the kids in the bunch are 7 or 8, then there's some teenagers and toddlers.

Here's the list of the kids and their ages:

Zoë Jackson-7
Luke Jackson-13
Jasper Grace-8
Tristan Grace-2
Marie Zhang-7
Emma Zhang-11
Samantha Valdez-7
Leah Valdez-3
Andrew Stoll-8
Annie Stoll-10
Andrea Stoll-7
Colleen Stoll-15
Silena Rodriguez-8
Chris Rodruguez Jr.-12
Bianca di Angelo-Solace-7
Nicole di Angelo-Solace-14

Andrea and Colleen are my daughters. Little bundles of joy that can't shut up.

So, anyways we had finished our little celebration of Hanukkah that night, and were preparing ourselves for the next day.

I had been rushing around, helping everyone with something.

Connor needed help picking out a tie, which I was forcing him to wear. Andrea was having trouble with choosing a hair bow, trying to decide between a Hanukkah blue or a Christmas red and green. Colleen was too busy watching YouTube to care about her outfit, so I had to force her to choose her outfit.

Did I mention that I'm also pregnant with a third child?

All the running around wasn't helping.

I was tempted to call Katie, but I knew her family was still deep in their Hanukkah celebration for the night.

Once I was sure everything was ready, I surveyed what was ready.

For Connor's outfit, he had a gray suit, a dark green tie, and black dress shoes. I was also going to straighten his hair in the morning so we could tell him apart from Travis, and to make it less unruly.

For Andrea's outfit, she had a dark blue sweater, black leggings, and white boots. She also had a green and red hair bow.

Colleen had a blue dress and dark green flats. She was going to braid we hair in the morning.

Hopefully this year's gathering will be better than last year's.

I really don't want another bad mashed potato memory.

Food fight between the young kids, don't ask.

Well, I should be getting to bed. The Christmas party's tomorrow, and I'm already tired.

Another holiday chapter!

I decided to make a demigod celebrate Hanukkah, so I decided it would be the Stolls!

I'm not exactly sure about Hanukkah customs, so I'm sorry if anything is incorrect.

Next chapter will be narrated from one of the kids' POV, and it'll be the Christmas celebration.

BTW, did anyone realize the YouTuber {not YouTube} reference I put in? Comment if you did.

I really don't want another bad mashed potato memory.

-Meg

Mortals Meet Demigodsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें