If looking at the couple from a distance, they would look like a marriage couple that was expecting a child. Bam's look in his face was fond as he stared tenderly at the girl.

"Mhm, I got hungry because of their food." (Name) reasoned and moved her hand on top of Bam's hand that was on her stomach.

Bam took his phone that was placed on the side table near the bed, he dialed a number of the possible restaurant that (Name) likes. "What do you want me to order?" He asked while the phone was ringing.

"Hmm.. a tempura and ramen. Also add a box of takoyaki on the side." (Name) replied with her food cravings, she really wanted to eat takoyaki since she has been dreaming of it lately.

"You sure you can finish all of that?" Bam asked and at the same time raised his brows. This was the first time that (Name) asked for a lot of food, she doesn't normally request for that much, but maybe she got used to eating a lot since Bam do make the girl eat a ton just to gain weight.

Bam wanted (Name) to gain weight for she was, so thin and from the looks of it, she doesn't even have any muscles, this made Bam worried. He buys and brings her lots of food and makes her eat almost all of it, heck Bam even gives her meats twice a week, not everyday since that would just be unhealthy.

"Yes! If not.. then you'll help me, right?" (Name) replied with a small smile, she was unsure if she can finish all of it but she'll try to since she wouldn't want to waste any food.

"Of course." Bam said and laughed once again, (Name)'s reply has been making him laugh him laugh these days. He moved out of the bed and walked to the window to get a better signal, he then placed his cellphone near his ear when the restaurant finally answered.

Talking to the staff only took him a few minutes, there was no problem the address since he was in a hospital that was easy to find. Bam then went back to (Name) and then placed a hand over her head, petting her. "They said that they'll he here in thirty minutes."

"How much is it?" (Name) asked and was about to stand up to take her wallet but Bam stopped her by saying, "I'll pay."

"But I--"

"I'll pay." Bam said once again, remaining firm on what he wants. He sat back on the bed and pulled her to his side in a gentle manner, giving (Name) no choice but to just give in to Bam's desires.

(Name) laid her head on top of her mate's chest like how she'd usually do whenever she was near him. She grabbed a hem of the male's shirt and gripped on it, it's been her habit ever since the incident in her room happened.

While waiting for the food to arrive, the two wasted their time watching YouTube again, they didn't want to start a series in Netflix since they knew that they wouldn't be able to sleep if they ever stopped at the middle of the series.

Not long after, someone knocked at the door, for sure that it'd be the food delivery. Bam removed (Name)'s hand off his shirt before moving out of the bed, he took his wallet that was in the side table before walking up to the  door.

He opened it and was greeted with a guy who looked smaller than the big square bag in his back, the small guy waved his hand almost happily before taking off the bag in his back, he placed it on the ground and took out the paper bags of Bam's order.

"Ah, thank you." Bam said when he took paper bags, he opened his wallet and gave the delivery boy a large sum of money in one paper, he gave it and said, "Keep the change."