(Name) is a person who loves participating in school activities and recitation, if she hears a question, she raises her hand instinctively without even looking at the problem or question.

She usually just go to the board and solve it there, she doesn't bring her notebook that had an answer. She turned her head to the direction of where Bam was seated, it was empty. She had to endure three or more than three days without her precious mate.

Ah, she misses her mate.

Her actions didn't go unnoticed by the sky Blue haired male who was beside Bam's seat, a smirk crept up to his face when he realised that Bam was not the only one who's head over heels for their mate, seems that (Name) is too.

To be honest here, Khun kind of misses Bam too but not too much since his friend annoys him almost all the time.

When Khun realised that his was acting like a support for (Name) and Bam's relationship since Khun would be the one help them with their problems.

Wait no, he's more like a butler, he'd follow Bam's requests and even go to an extent of trying to find the person who chased his female friend.

He'd possibly do anything to his friends, if they be come a killer then so be it, he'd become one himself.

Turning his head to the his side, he stared at the field outside, he wanted to find his mate, he wanted to feel like what it was like to have one, but first he still needs to help both of his friends until they're good to go.

He doesn't usually show it but he deeply cares for his friends. He smiled softly as he twirled his pen around with his fingers.

After a few hours, the bell rang, reminding the teachers and students that it was now time for their first break time. Once the class was dismissed, Khun stood up and walked up to a dazed (Name).

(Name) still haven't noticed that Khun was at her side, making the make sigh and snap his fingers in front of the omega's face. (Name ) blinked a couple of times before looking at at her friend.

"Khun? What is it?" She asked and at the same time stood up while cleaning up her desk.

"It's break time, you should eat." Khun suggested, he wouldn't be doing this if Bam didn't promise him that he'll get Arlene's delicacies for a month. He loves Arlene's cooking so much that he'd do anything that Bam asks.

"But I'm not hungry.." The girl complained, she wasn't in the mood to eat for teh golden eyed male wasn't at her side.

Khun crossed his arms over his chest and raised on of his eyebrows at (Name). "Bam wouldn't be happy if he hears about this." He said, he knew that (Name) won't eat if he doesn't mention Bam being mad.

This was possibly the first time that Khun and (Name) interacted for a long time. Their usual interaction would be just an exchange of a few words and then that was it.

Staring at her table for a brief moment, the girl turned her head at her friend and said, "Alright, okay. I'll eat." She wouldn't want Bam to get mad her, though she liked how Bam trapped her to the wall at the hallway.

A blush crept up to her face as she walked behind Khun, she moved her hands up to her cheeks and slapped her cheeks while shaking her head.