~~~~~

Luhan muttered under his breath again and almost rolled his eyes again. "What is a simple bracelet going to help with it" 

Chanyeol who had his lips sealed for a long time slightly glanced over the young male with vacant eyes before moving them over the bracelet again. 

"It's a custom made. These types of bracelets have long been stopped. The design and fashion is old and only who personally order it can have them" 

Luhan's father observed Chanyeol for a second and gently tried to take the bracelet out of his small hands but Chanyeol was fast as he pulled his hand back. Shaking his head Chanyeol frowned. "Keeping it with me" 

"But…." 

"No" 

Luhan's father shook his head and took a step back while Luhan looked like he was gonna smack something. 

"Why do you want to keep it kid. It could help in the investigation" 

Chanyeol's hand tightened around the bracelet as he didn't look at anyone. "A memory" 

Ignoring the child's word Luhan's mother tried to smile and gently ask the next question ignoring both her husband and son. "Do you remember the rich man's face or his name?" 

"Mr. Wu" 

Luhan's father gasped and while he exchanged a look with his wife, meanwhile Luhan on the other hand seemed to have his mind somewhere else. 

"You sure aren't talking about Mr Wu are you? In China, there is only one Rich Mr Wu but I am sure it isn't him" 

Luhan tried to chuckle and tried to gain another answer from Chanyeol but Luhan didn't expect the child to look at him as he is the one to kill his parents. 

Luhan gulped and understood why his parents suddenly went quiet. 

Luhan's mother tried to ease some tension in the air as she forced the words out of her mouth. 

"Why? Why would Mr. Wu try to Kill your parents" She took in a shaky breath and tried to breathe steadily but failed? "Why did he left you behind" 

She knew it was wrong to ask a child to ask such questions but she was sure this child wasn't just anyone. He had those eyes which she would never forget. He reminds her so much of Park Shin Joo.

Chanyeol who didn't look a bit bothered by her questions clutched the bracelet as if he would break it if he put some more pressure. 

"Your father spared my son so I would spare his too but he didn't spare my wife so I won't either" 

Silence. 

As if every living being had lost their sense of speaking. The Lu Family was left speechless by a mere child's words.