"When are you two supposed to meet with the King and Queen of Ocleavear?"

"Tomorrow morning." They answer in unison.

"But maybe you can come in for the meeting and try to convince them to not pass the law," Chungha suggests. I purse my lips, thinking about all of my choices. If this law passes, more people will be in danger than before. And it'll be worse if they ever get their hands on the Isle of the Lost. It's full of magic-bearers.

"Alright," I declare, having decided what it is I must do, "I'll try to see if I can slip into the meeting. If you guys can't convince King and Queen Kang to let me in, I can probably get Yeosang to do it." At the mention of his name, Chungha's eyes fly wide open and she straightens herself up, viciously wiping at the left over tears and fixing her hair.

"Are you telling me that the smexy pirate that came to visit us last time is here with you right now? How do I look? Is my makeup ok? My mascara isn't clumpy is it?" I giggle at her reaction and Baekhyun just facepalms, clearly disappointed.

"Out of all the things she just said the first thing you react to is the name of a random man? He probably doesn't even remember you!" Baekhyun complains.

"Aht- Aht- Aht! He will soon," she shoots back confidently, crossing her hands. At the same moment, someone else bursts into the room.

"Sun-Mi! Where did you—," Wooyoung stops mid-sentence, moving his gaze between me and the two other people with me. "Uhhh, hi," he changes his tone, walking slower to us before stopping right next to me. "You guys must be Sun-Mi's old friends." Chungha and Baekhyun only stare at him silently, making it really awkward for all of us.

"Guys, this is my friend and crew-mate, Jung Wooyoung. Woo, this is my cousin, Baekhyun," I introduce and he shakes Baekhyun's hand, flashing a confident smile. "And this is my best friend and First Lady, Chungha," with her, Wooyoung takes the ever-charming route and bows to her, taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful friend of Sun-Mi's," he compliments flirtatiously, making Chungha a red mess.

"That's enough, Casanova," I interrupt him, pulling him back by the collar with an eye-roll. He giggles adorably which only makes Chungha fall for him even more. I give him a stern look and he looks away, ignoring me with a smug smile.

"Chungha, we should really get going," Baekhyun reminds her, tugging on her sleeve and snapping her out of her daydream. "We need to settle into the castle and get ready for tomorrow."

"You know what, I think maybe I could give you guys a tour of the place." I propose cheerily, turning to Woo. "Do you think the King will be okay with that?"

"Depends. But if not, just tell Yeosang, he'll take care of it." I nod and motion for Chungha and Baekhyun to follow me. Baekhyun steps in next to me extending his elbow so that I can link my arm with his, which I do. Wooyoung does the same thing to Chungha, and just like that, we exit the sickbay on our way to the Ocleavean castle.

~

Wooyoung had decided to stay behind and spend the rest of his day with his dad, which is understandable. The rest of us decided to head to the castle and when we arrived, Chungha and Baekhyun were both greeted by Mina at the gate who had been expecting them. The atmosphere between the two of us has been kind of tense and the murderous glances she would throw my way gave our relationship away. It wasn't until we were out of earshot that Chungha started to whisper in my ear about the strange interaction.

"Sun-Mi, oh my goodness, who was that? She looked like she wanted to rip you apart?" The now energetic blondie pulls me closely next to her to ask. I roll my eyes ignoring her to avoid the question but it doesn't help that Baekhyun has also decided to join the gossip.