But she didn't count it. There was a spirit inside this strange stone, and she was still trapped inside the stone.

Only by breaking the strange stone can she go out, but if the stone is broken, she will be buried alive without the power.

This is a dilemma.

After a short silence, Song Ye raised his hand and pressed it on the rock wall, using his ability to detect the situation above, what he saw was Qin Zhan fighting bloody, he had reached the end of the crossbow, and An Mo and Xinyue blocked the cave with their bodies. At the exit of, obviously has reached a state of exhaustion.

The enemy's team is still growing, and the casualties of one's own side can no longer bear.

Song Ye took out his mobile phone from his pocket and dialed Wang Tiechuan's number.

"Boss, I finally waited for your phone. This area was affected by signal interference. The radar detected the specific location just now. We rushed over now. Mr. Qin's support team also ran into it halfway. The situation on your side How?" Wang Tiechuan was so excited that he was almost incoherent, and quickly said the situation on the phone, his tone full of guilt and anxiety.

"I was in an ambush beforehand, how long will it take for you?" Song Ye leaned against the wall and responded weakly. The signal being blocked must be Ye Meijing's whistleblowing, the Luo family moved their hands and feet, otherwise, according to Qin Zhan's cautious character, they would not wait until this point to send someone to support.

"Ten minutes, Boss, you must hold on." Wang Tiechuan had never heard Song Ye's grotesque sound before. He panicked and he couldn't help breathing quickly. He raised his head and yelled, "Fuck you. I hurry up, hurry up!"

"Chuanzi." Song Ye called him suddenly, and the voice on the other end immediately quieted down, leaving only the heavy breathing. Song Ye looked up at the shining stone wall above, thinking that the day was about to dawn, but he gave an unacceptable order in his mouth, "After arriving, assist A Zhan's team to act and follow his command. "

What? Wang Tiechuan's breathing was noticeable, and his heart sank quickly, "What about you, boss?"

He asked cautiously, but in return Song Ye chuckled, "Hehe, Chuanzi, you don't need me to teach anymore. "

So, even if I'm not here, Yegang can lead you well.

"No, boss, what's the matter with you, boss..." The next words were never answered, only a busy tone was left on the phone, Wang Tiechuan crushed the phone severely, raised his head and his eyes were red. "Hurry up!" A

dozen helicopters sailed into the mountains, and the sky was full of wind and rain at this time, like a hard-hit area suffering from natural disasters in my eyes.

Song Ye squeezed the phone and stared at the time on the screen, watching the time slowly walk by, detecting the situation above with one hand.

"Is that man who resisted desperately your lover?" Jade Carving seemed to see Song Ye's fear of death. At this time, he was in the mood to chat. "He has been fighting for a long time. I have seen The most talented person with the ability. Before you came down, I saw him defending you. In the person with the ability, it is rare to see someone who has not been blackened by benefits and is so affectionate. But with his power , I am afraid that the end will only be the same as that of the child a thousand years ago. The Seven Great Families will not allow too powerful people to appear. Like me, everything they encounter will be killed."

"Shut up." Song Ye opened the mouth coldly and spit out two words, she didn't want to hear the bad news at all now.

Because her detection screen is bad enough.

Her relatives, friends, brothers, and clansmen are all fighting in a bloody battle in panic, dying, and wounded, but her man has always stood in front of the cave, resisting waves of attacks.

The technological equipment buried deep in the ground has long been destroyed by violence, without a protective cover, all attacks can only use abilities and use the body to withstand damage.

In an instant, what appeared in Song Ye's mind was a giant tree weighing heavily on his shoulders. The heavy pressure made this man who had never given up to kneel on the ground with a bang, and a mouthful of blood came from him. Spit it out, he lowered his head and couldn't see his expression clearly.

She saw Xinyue and Shao Yichen shouting for a man with their mouths open not far away, but the man never stood up.

The huge wood lay across his body, setting off how small and feeble his body was. But after a piece of wood was thrown down, the second piece of wood was already ready to go.

She saw the horror on the crescent moon, and the grief in Shao Yichen's eyes, which was silently silent and unbearable in his black eyes.

They all know that if this attack is blocked, the man will undoubtedly die.

But he remained silently on one knee and chose to guard the cave behind him motionless.

"A Zhan..." Song Ye's fingertips rubbed the stone wall, as if rubbing the man's pale face, the soreness of the corners of her eyes made her close her eyes.

She looked down at the time, ten minutes, two minutes short.

It was only two minutes away. Why was it two minutes away? In this lifetime, Song Ye never knew that two minutes were so long, so long that it was suffocating.

Suddenly, a sorrowful smile appeared at the corner of her mouth. At the moment when the giant tree was about to fly past, she raised her pistol, aimed it at the jade carving's head, and pulled the trigger.

boom.

The gunshots could not stop echoing in the space, shaking the jade carving and Song Ye himself.

"Why..." The jade carving raised his head, with an unbelievable expression on his face that was cracked into a spider web. It looked at her, and it was unexpected that this would be the result. "Aren't you afraid of death?"

If you are afraid of death, why? Still kill it, why choose to die together?

Song Ye threw away the gun in his hand and fell to the ground amidst the violent shaking of the space. The remaining power in his body had been drained, and the body was empty, proving that his ability had failed.

She leaned weakly on the wall, unable to even move a finger, and she just pulled a smile away when she heard that, and replied, "Because there is no point in living without him."

Despite this sacrifice of life. The matter of saving people sounds like a mess, and Song Ye has never felt like a person who is so willing to give.

But at that moment, the body's reaction was very honest. She chose to sacrifice herself to block the blow for Qin Zhan.

The last thing the jade carving saw was Song Ye's exquisite and beautiful profile face, with a beautiful smile, like a peach blossom in full bloom on a branch in March, with a stunning beauty.

Then, with a click, there was only a pile of broken stones left in the jade carving.Relive again, Song Ye understands the feeling of death well, and is also very afraid of death, as long as there is such a possibility in life, she will not choose to give up.