Chapter 306-310

One thousand meters and eight minutes, it's actually just a jog, but after standing for forty minutes, many people have weakened their legs and feet and are exhausted. At this moment, when the whistle sounded, the students' pace seemed sloppy and weak to follow. Like a wandering soul.

"The people who run the slowest will continue to stand in the military posture later." Old Ba's eyes were torch, and he gave orders on the grass.

"Ah..." The student team suddenly wailed one after another, and the speed this time was finally mobilized.

Song Ye has been running on the outer side, not crowding with the students who tried to shorten the distance on the inner track, and miraculously, just one meter away behind him is Mencius.

It's not that he is willing to follow Song Ye, but that other runways are crowded by the crowd, and there is really no way to surpass it.

And Song Ye's speed has not been hurried or slow, and his pace is brisk. At first glance, he is a person who exercises regularly.

Soon, people from other classes also got into the team, and Gu Yitong just rushed over, and his vivacious temperament still maintained the attribute of talking on this occasion, "Hey, Ziheng, you are here too, eh , Isn't Song Ye

ahead ? Hey, the provincial champion, it's me." Gu Yitong shouted straight ahead in excitement, just passing the instructor after a lap.

Old Eight looked over with a black face, his eyes fell on the outstanding-looking, cold-tempered boy.

Is he Song Ye?

Gu Yitong, a person who is keen on gossip, has been full of curiosity since he knew Song Ye's identity in the morning. What kind of person is a poor student who can get the top three subjects.

It's a pity that Song Ye in front of him has been thinking about running, but when Gu Yitong was about to get closer, he was suddenly blocked by a few boys, "Eh, eh, let me get out of the way."

Gu Yitong shouted, but his voice was mixed with the wailing of most of the team, which was too small, and the few people in front had been close to Song Ye, turning left and right, seeming to be deliberately trying to interfere with each other.

Song Ye felt the most intuitive in it. She noticed it when these people suddenly rushed over. The four people surrounded her back and forth, and intentionally or unintentionally forced her to run to a more outer place, and also kept paying attention to the instructor opposite. movement.

Sima Zhao's heart is too obvious.

"Haha, the province champion, it's amazing, the money is too much to spend to live in a double dormitory, right." A boy on the left suddenly opened his mouth and sneered, sarcastically, with bad intentions.

Song Ye ignored him and continued to maintain his own pace.

The man was irritated by her lofty appearance, and immediately saw that the instructor didn't look here, and he said viciously, "If you have more money, I will let you go to the hospital to make a contribution." The voice fell, and the boy suddenly Chao Song Ye ran into it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Gu Yitong at the back looked bad and wanted to stop it, but the distance between the two sides was very close, and they had been conspiring for a long time and cooperated properly.

As soon as the boy on the left moved, the boy on the right immediately stretched out his leg. The man at the back turned his ankle and was ready to step on someone, while the one in front was responsible for keeping the wind and everything was ready, only Song Ye, the shareholder, fell.

What's more, Meng Ziheng was behind him at this moment, and things were done beautifully. From now on, he will benefit from his advantage.

The boy thought very beautifully, so he was merciless between his actions. He ran into him with all his strength and could almost feel his arm hitting Song Ye's school uniform in an instant, and then...then there was no more.

Because the sent power did not hit the object, the moment it touched the opponent's shoulder, Song Ye suddenly jumped forward, not only passing him, but also accurately evading the interception on the right. .

Then, the center of gravity was out of control, and the boy on the left couldn't hold back his strength. He slammed straight to the right, knocking the boy who was still stretching his feet to the ground, and the boy behind was taken aback, just like a stack of Arhats. Threw down on both of them.

It was just a step away, and the original perfect plan became a joke. The boy who was the first to look back at the wind, just happened to meet Song Ye's deep and bottomless eyes, and an inexplicable fear instantly struck his heart. Before he could react, his ankle hurt. He faced the ground and threw a dog to eat shit.

"Wow..." These few wailings, one after another on the outer runway, were extremely wonderful.

Gu Yitong and Meng Ziheng, who were following Song Ye, witnessed the whole process, and they were a little confused for a moment when they stood in front of several stacked Arhats.

"Ziheng, he didn't make a move just now, right?" Gu Yitong pointed to the slender figure running away.

Mencius frowned and did not speak, but he could not deny this fact.

Gu Yitong suddenly sighed with emotion, "Although I didn't see him take action, but I always feel really handsome and cool."

What is meant to hurt people invisible, what is meant to kill people without dirtying their own hands, I have seen it today. .

The school medical team arrived quickly, and after examination, the four students had fractures of varying degrees.

A stampede can happen even one kilometer, and all of them have broken bones. I don't know if these people are unlucky or stupid.

But this matter is far from over.

"It was Song Ye who stepped on us and tripped us up. I just approached him in the past and he shot us and hurt us." The four boys unified their calibre before leaving the field, unanimously pointing to Song Ye's murder.

On the first day of the new military training, Song Ye became famous again. This time he was charged with intentional injury.

"What do you want to explain?" Lao Ba put his hands behind his back, speaking still sonorously, and could not see the emotion on his face at all.

Song Ye was transferred to the front of the team and was questioned in front of the freshmen of the school.

At this time, if it is a slightly poorer psychological quality, let alone girls, boys are very likely to cry and be accused in full view, and it is still unnecessary slander, who can not feel wronged.

But Song Ye just stood there indifferently and said, "I didn't."

"You didn't? Then why did they come to wrong you collectively, and deliberately break themselves to wrong you?"

" You have to ask them.

" You..." Old Ba frowned, his already black face darkened.

Song Ye's indifferent attitude seemed to be challenging the authority of the instructor.

If you don't suppress her today, there will be more students who will not obey the discipline in the future, so the old man gave a death order, "If you don't admit it, then let me run. When will you run away the energy in your bones? I'm clear, let's come back. Before you finish running, all three classes can't rest."

Using the policy of high-pressure follow-up sitting is the most common way in group training.

Sure enough, before Song Ye made a statement, the students in Class 3 started yelling.

"Why should Song Ye make a mistake we have to be punished together? He has to pay the other party a leg and it is none of our business."In a military-team training method, it is the most common thing for a person to make mistakes and be punished collectively. This may be repulsive and unfair at first, but from a long-term team career, this can be very good. Unite the collective to increase the cohesion of the collective.