Chapter 226-230

The morning sun shines into the window sill and falls on the wool carpet, reflecting a milky white halo, while a cloud of milky shadow lies on a small carpet by the window. The teenager put his head on the quilt and gently closed it. The eyes and the side of the face were quiet, and the short hair fell on the neck, softly slid against the skin, making the sleeping teenager look a little more cunning.

The eyelids seemed to be moved by the sun, long eyelashes trembling, and the deep eyes opened gently. As far as he could see, it was the bright white halo on the plush carpet and the strange home style.

I couldn't sleep on the train for three days in a row, and after this sleep, I fell asleep so much that Song Ye still looked a little sluggish when he woke up.

It wasn't until the sound of slippers stepping on the floor touched his nerves that he suddenly woke up, turned over and sat up, and found himself sleeping in the living room all night, covered with a quilt, obviously a masterpiece of Qin Zhan.

Damn it.

She frowned suddenly, she couldn't remember when she fell asleep, and she didn't even notice Qin Zhan's approach.

If someone wanted to kill her, wouldn't he be dead without a place to bury her?

Although I knew that Qin Zhan would not be disadvantageous to her, and I was asleep in this way because I trusted the other person.

But she still felt sorry for herself as she relaxed her guard.

"Wake up, go brush your teeth and wash your face." Qin Zhan walked over in slippers, turning a blind eye to Song Ye's embarrassing sleep, and said lightly and walked into the kitchen.

Song Ye looked at his black home clothes, even the buttons were tied to the first one, and felt speechless.

After washing his face from the bathroom, I saw the hard-working eldest brother come out of the kitchen with breakfast. Song Ye felt a little hungry. As a result, when he leaned in to see, he was immediately burned by a table of scorched or mushy food. To lose the appetite.

"Let's eat." But Qin Zhan didn't know it. After setting the plate straight, he ate the toasted bread, and he couldn't tell how it tasted from that cold face.

Song Ye finally knew that firearms and Sanda, decathlon men, also have weaknesses.

She didn't intend to use the fruits of a certain elder brother's hard work, so she walked to the kitchen silently, opened the refrigerator, and did her own thing.

In five minutes, two omelettes and bread ham, a little bit of watered broccoli and two glasses of milk.

When placed on the table, it immediately contrasted with Qin Zhan's car accident scene.

But the man on the opposite side showed no expression of joy either. He ate in silence and finally settled with the burnt share. As he said last night, on the battlefield, food is sometimes unbearable waste. So he cherishes every portion of food, and also because he is away all year round and lacks family experience, so he doesn't know how to cook, and he thinks it's all right to eat.

The worms and frogs have all been eaten raw, and a burnt piece of bread is nothing.

Song Ye also understood, so he didn't say much.

While enjoying breakfast leisurely, her movements generally slowed down, so that when Qin Zhan finished three breakfasts, Song Ye was still chewing on a piece of ham in his mouth.

The result was almost a tragedy because of this.

Because Qin Zhan asked a question that I was still thinking about before going to bed last night, "I saw you wrapped gauze on your chest, did you hurt?"