Chapter 691-695

Bang Bang Bang, punch after punch, the entire training room was silent, and the sound of fists colliding with the face after a long time echoed.

Punching without using supernatural powers is purely physical emotional vent. Although it hurts when hitting the body, it will not cause bone fracture.

Of course, this disorderly method was purely a venting method, and it quickly caused Song Ye to consume a lot of energy.

She had a flushed face and a heavy breath, who had always rarely sweated during training. She grabbed the male disciple by the collar and dragged him from the ground. She arched her eyes down and looked at him. The sweat on her face dripped onto her wrists. The same as salty tears.

"This game is the painstaking effort of the master sister, even if you are kneeling, you have to finish it. I will avenge her." The long hair covered her face, but from In these short two sentences, people can clearly feel the unrest in her heart.

Speaking of which, if it is angry and unwilling, Song Ye is the one who has the most say.

When Zhou Qingqing was a good friend, she was also the one who was wronged when the accident happened. Now the person who hates Takahashi Orika the most is the girl in front of her.

After a dozen punches, the male disciple with swollen cheeks was lying on the ground dumbly. He was pulled by the collar and looked up, looking down at the young girl with cold eyes burning like flames, feeling the other person's grip. The fist creaked, it was from anger.

At this moment, he really realized the suppressed emotions under the girl's calm appearance.

It was not that she did not hate, nor was she not angry, but rather than venting her emotions, she chose to fulfill Zhou Qingqing's unfulfilled wish.

This game is a result of her hard training for countless days and nights, even if she is not there, they have the obligation to do well.

As for this hatred, Song Ye will avenge her.

The disciples inside and outside looked at Song Ye, who was standing there quietly, with an overwhelming aura. For the first time, they felt that this slender and tender figure was so strong, steady and reliable.

And these dozens of punches also completely awakened the sluggish people, realizing how slack he was at this time that couldn't help Zhou Qingqing.

Sitting in the corner, Orika Takahashi curled up, buried her head in her knees, her lips under her long hair were bitten tightly until bleeding.

She can't stay here anymore.

After tomorrow's game, once tracked down, she can't escape death, and the game of the disciple of the seven major families is the only chance for her to deploy to other families, and she must take it well.

Most importantly, she must kill Song Ye.

This woman has been against her from the beginning, and with Song Ye, her life will always be destroyed.

Tomorrow is the best time.

The same training room was filled with an invisible smoke of gunpowder. Everyone had different thoughts, but they all worked hard in training.

The next day was the day of the disciple hall competition, and it was also Song Ye's chance to dormant for two months. She was finally about to face the beauty of Shang Ye.

Qin Zhan has no worries about his life for the time being. She doesn't know if she can see him today. She woke up early in the morning and led the team to Ye Family's territory. The organizer of this competition was Ye Family.

The hierarchy of the seven great families is the same, even the uniform specifications of the costumes, when entering the competition venue of the disciple hall, the black is all black and short, just like the ancient martial arts convention.

Below the stone steps is a spacious platform for comparison, and on the stone steps is the viewing position for the upper floors of the master's house. The sandalwood Taishi chair and fragrant tea have long been served by servants one after another. Wind chimes hung around, making the jingle of jingle bells.

Xu is the result of a woman heading the house. The Ye family's overall style architecture shows a delicate sense of refinement. Even the Ye family sends more female disciples than other families.

Since each team originally had only one female disciple, Song Ye received a lot of attention when he brought the team into the field.

"Hey, what about Zhou Qingqing, why did you change the team to lead the team today?"

"I heard that he was injured and was raised in the main house. The leader is a newcomer who focuses on training."

"Tsk, what about the focus on training? Isn't Zhou Qingqing? Every year, our Ye family's men are defeated. They look awkward. This time we have changed the team leader, which is even more horrible."

"That's right, the Shao family just doesn't pay attention to appearance skills, but I still see that there is something in the team. Good-looking girls, they look like R Chinese, they are cute, and our family masters should like them."

Wherever there are women, it is the research and development place for gossip. This is just the effort to enter, the group of women from the Ye family. The disciple had already discussed Song Ye with Takahashi Zhixiang several hundred times.

It's just that the evaluation is very different.

He is also a newcomer, and his abilities are not favored. Song Ye's red face is obviously criticized, while Takahashi Orika from the same team looks petite and cute, and smiles lovably. Below, it brings out her beauty even more.

Both of them also heard these gossips. Takahashi Orika was secretly delighted and triumphant, while Song Ye was calm and calm. After arranging the positions, he stayed where he was.

"Bah, a group of people who are blind will treat that kind of woman as a treasure." The male disciple standing next to Song Ye couldn't help but whispered, "The whole disciple hall is waiting to deal with her ruthlessly. "

Now he is so disgusted that he doesn't even want to mention Takahashi Orika's name.

Song Ye looked ahead, her lips moved, and objectively judged, "You can't beat her."

Even if these male disciples are all old students, after all, the ability is not hard work that can make up for the lack of talent. Xiang's talent is very good, Song Ye can judge the strength from the strength.

"Song Ling, I didn't take you down like this." The male disciple was poured cold water on his head, almost vomiting blood. He really admired Song Ye's calmness and calmness in times of trouble. He was not like a little girl at all, and often made their male disciples very depressed.

Hearing this, Song Ye did not continue to comment on anything. After a long silence, she said with a cold voice: "I will solve her by myself."

"You..." The male disciple was taken aback, turned his head to look at the girl next to him, abruptly. Being frozen by the ice on the bottom of her eyes, the whole person felt the hair standing upright.

He swallowed, remembering that there was a rule on the disciple contest that no sword had an eye, and there was no punishment for killing.

I was thinking about asking something more, but the gong over there clanged, and the people from the heads of the seven families began to enter the arena.

All the discussions and discussions in the audience all received their voices in an instant, and countless pairs of eyes were staring at the entrance, welcoming the arrival of the group of people at the top of the pyramid in the world of supernatural power.The seven major families Ye, Shao, Luo, Xin, Zhang, Ban, and Zheng, the seven major surnames have been closely linked since they became brothers in the Northern Song Dynasty.