Chapter 516-520

From the moment they received the text message, their hearts were actually in torment on the way back. They had a huge surprise at the news that Song Ye was still alive, but at the same time, they were afraid that someone would be mischievous, so they had a heart. Hanging nervously all the time.

Until this moment, I really saw people standing in front of them. Although they changed into girls' outfits, the cold Song Ye between the eyes was indeed the backbone of them.

The facts have been determined, the emotions have broken, and everyone has vented the sadness of the year.

Song Ye looked at the tears of these clambering men in front of him, remembering the experiences and the past written in the information, and couldn't help feeling moved. Unexpectedly, in her lonely years, there are still such a group of brothers and companions following her all the way, those lost memories must be very precious to them.

After calming down, Qin Zhan, who brought Song Ye, introduced Song Ye's current situation to everyone.

Hearing that Song Ye was arrested at the time, he couldn't help but forced the operation to cut off the memory, and when there was still a chip in his neck, everyone's surprise mood became serious again.

"Mr. Song, you once asked me to decipher the chips of the Leng Family Killer. I have experience with these, let me participate in the work of deciphering." Shishi said firmly with his eyes, and now he is no longer in the downtown area. The ignorant and ignorant young man, in Yunye's team, he is the central axis of the entire team, and he also has excellent leadership skills.

"I know your ability, but now you have to use this blade in a better place." Song Ye did not respond to this request. One was that other tasks were delegated to him, and the other was that he did not want his own people to intervene in Qin. Cham's work.

She knew that Qin Zhan's research and development of science and technology was far less simple than imagined.

"Then boss, you tell us how to do it." Wang Tiechuan looked at Song Ye with piercing eyes, and he felt as if he had returned to the time when she was fighting the world with her a year ago. As long as there is a girl in command from the side, victory will be Always stand on their side.

Song Ye was very satisfied with this attitude of complete submission. Although the face no longer exists in the memory, the tacit understanding of cooperation is still there. She touched her fingertips on the table and muttered: "Their headquarters training base and The high-level staff Rena is hiding near the Alps. The only way to find a specific location is to catch the channel for them to convene the experiment. The brothers of the night gang can get from the orphanage, the street beggar gathering place, or some underground boxing ring When investigating the missing persons, as long as the track of the missing persons is captured and the monitor transmitter of my mobile phone can be used to locate their coordinates. Yufu Jewelry entered the country Y as a merchant to investigate, and Yaowangtang traveled to Europe to promote medical culture, and the focus was enhanced. Physical medical skills." After

all the resources were deployed and utilized, Song Ye planned to find a needle in a haystack in Europe this time.

"The Alps are so big. Will we be too passive like this?" Zhao Chongbin is also worried about the difficulty of this kind of carpet search. "Europe is not our territory. It is no better than in China. It may be difficult to lure a killer to organize. ."

And this difficulty is not ordinary.

"Don't worry, I will have two preparations." Song Ye glanced at him lightly, admiring his insight and analysis ability, "I heard that you lead an assassination team."