Chapter 181-185

Just looking down, Song Ye felt a little scalp numb.

Because the coffins placed under the tiankeng are densely packed, the dark coffins are neatly arranged, layered on top of each other, covering the entire tiankeng. Deep caves, faint blue spots, lifeless coffins, this kind of scene is more permeating than the dead bodies on the battlefield.

"Stay back a little bit, don't breathe the miasma." Qin Zhan also walked up at some point, and looked down side by side with her, his brows and eyes were deep.

Song Ye recovered from the shock, only to realize that the blue light spots were miasma. These gases were generated by the corpses in the coffin over the years. They were also called corpse gas and poisonous.

"These should be the ancestors of Yaozhuang." Song Ye made a certain conclusion. There will be no second choice for anyone who can build such a large tomb here and bury so many corpses here, except for the Medicine Village.

Hundreds of years of historical change, the corpses that have died here have rotted and produced miasma because they did not enter the soil. This is a very common thing. It just caused trouble for Song Ye and Qin Zhan right now.

If they want to go out, they must cross the tiankeng, and the only way to get to the outside of the cave is the four chains that straddle the tiankeng. The two ends of the chain were fixed on the rock wall, which should be used to transport the coffin. Song Ye pulled the chain and found that it was still firm, except that the palm was rubbed with a layer of rust, and it still had a smooth touch.

"This place should have been abandoned for a long time, the chain has been corroded." So it is not known whether it is strong or not.

But in front of him, there was only one way left.

"Are you going first or me first?" Song Ye looked back at Qin Zhan.

The latter raised his eyebrows slightly, and said solemnly, "You go there first."

"Okay." Song Ye did not hesitate, and readily agreed. He immediately grabbed the two chains at the top, stepped on the two chains lightly, and moved forward lightly.

Although the first person to try is the most adventurous, in this case, Song Ye's weight and body are relatively light. Since she cannot guarantee the firmness of the chain, she is the most correct choice first.

Although knowing that the decision he made was not wrong, watching the thin body standing on the chain, Qin Zhan's palms on the chain were sweating slightly. If he accidentally dropped it, the miasma below was fatal.

Fortunately, Song Ye's weight is light and her movements are relatively flexible. Although the chain shook, she quickly reached the opposite side.

For the first time, she went to check the situation at the entrance of the cave, and found that there was a river three meters below the entrance of the cave, and the other side of the river was a jungle.

She quickly returned to the cave and gestured towards the opposite side. After a while, the chain rattled, proving that the opposite Qin Zhan had started to set off.

In an unknown cave, a little bit of unknown factors can cause unpredictable disasters, so the two of them remained silent from beginning to end.

Shattered, shattered, the chain kept shaking, and Song Ye almost pulled the chain on his left hand with all his strength. She knew that Qin Zhan was originally large in size, which would increase the burden on the chains. In addition, he fractured his left hand and couldn't use strength. In this state, it is difficult to maintain balance with one hand.