Chapter 61-65

Among the types of jadeite, Laukeng glass is the most expensive, and the colorless glass jade has the best transparency. It does not contain any variegated colors, and the one that is transparent is the best product.

The piece of jade that was mined on the spot is the height of a human being, and it is transparent throughout, and its posture is faintly human. What is most surprising is that there is a seven-color light in the center of the jade, which is radially outward, in the sun. It is like putting a halo on the jade.

"The seven-color light in the center should have been formed for too long. The crystals in the center were squeezed and only reflected by the sunlight. It is a magical workmanship, a treasure of nature." Zhao Zhenxi was mad at this moment. Has moved closer to study it carefully.

Everyone in the venue couldn't help but polish their eyes to see the beauty of this Chuanqi treasure. At this moment, who still remembers how unremarkable this piece of wool was at the beginning and was not favored. Even Qubai was immersed in the elegance of jade. Among them, for a long time I can't extricate myself.

Only Wang Yutang, as the purchaser of jade, specifically asked about the price, but was surprised when he asked, "What? Such a baby is only priced at 500,000?"

"Yes, Mr. Wang, the brown leather shell was originally still Covered with a layer of coarse sandy skin, the experts were unfavorable after seeing it. They didn't expect..." The staff stammered and explained, thinking that at that time, they secretly laughed at the person who bought the wool, and suddenly regretted it.

Wang Yutang's eyes turned black for a while, and a mouthful of old blood stuck in his heart.

He himself is also a jade merchant. If such a treasure had been seen by him early, he would not be able to go to someone else's house. When I look at the buyer, he turns out to be an old acquaintance.

He hurriedly raised his foot and rushed to the front of the stage, handing over his congratulations: "I said that who has such a good vision and can open such a treasure, it turned out to be Mr. Zhao. I really admire him."

"President Wang." Zhao Zhenyi reluctantly moved his gaze away from the jade, stood up and greeted Wang Yutang with a smile, "I'm also in luck, so I still have to praise President Wang for his good selection of wool materials. "In the business arena, there has always been courtesy, and the scenes are more beautiful.

Wang Yutang took the opportunity to bring Zhao Zhen's Yufu jewelry forward, and Zhao Zhen praised Wang Yutang's vision.

"Haha, it seems that soon, many people will go to Yuncheng to buy jadeite." Wang Yutang was talking about this colorless jadeite while looking at the colorless jadeite. He said that Burmese jadeite has many treasures, sure enough. True. Looking at it, Wang Yutang saw a slender figure standing aside, and when he took a closer look, he was surprised, "Song..."

Seeing that the next two characters are Miss, Zhao Zhen quickly grabbed the conversation and pulled Song Ye came over and introduced: "You don't need to be polite, Mr. Wang, just call her Xiaoye. This wool is chosen by her."

"What? The wool is... " Wang Yutang felt incredible. I just thought that before meeting Song Ye. The child spoke generously and decently. It was impossible to say that he believed that the other party was capable of betting on rocks. However, Zhao Zhen now said that the things were chosen by Song Ye and did not even object to Qu Bai. This fact shocked him for a long time. After regaining his senses, he pulled a smile, bent over and asked with a gaze, "Will Xiaoye tell uncle how did you choose this wool?"

Song Ye raised his eyelids, standing there in a low-key and cool white dress and white pants. Faced with such a question, I just understated and spit out two words, "Intuition."