Chapter 646-650

Song Ye did not catch a cold to these young couples from country R, ​​but she didn't want Qin Zhan to strain her nerves too tightly every day. She came over half a month early to relieve this tension.

That's why she agreed to eat and go shopping with the couple.

But his elder brother's terrible possessiveness has a natural exclusivity, and what Takahashi Orika said in the car before must have made him feel good.

"This is our treat, you are welcome." Song Ye raised his eyes to relieve the opposite Nakata Ping. She could see that the other party was not rich, and knew that her eldest brother didn't care about the money. Only when she saw Takahashi Orika's bad face next to her, she wanted to explain the situation in advance.

"How embarrassing is this, let's entertain us next time." Nakata-ping smiled apologetically, and agreed with the situation. At the same time, he felt a little uncomfortable in his heart. He secretly regretted that he should not provoke this rich second-generation couple. .

However, Takahashi Orika's face was still gloomy, until a large table of dishes was dazzlingly placed before her eyes before she recovered her good mood and started eating.

"Hehe, it's the first time I have eaten so many dishes. It's so rich. Thank you Mr. Li and Miss Song." Nakata Ping thanked him politely and began to let go of his belly. What he was telling was the truth. It was the first time to breathe so many things in one breath. Although he was not hungry, his psychological satisfaction and vanity were infinitely inflated.

The two people over there feasted, and the two people here began to slow down and enter the mode of feeding and being fed.

Originally Takahashi Orika was very happy to eat, but as soon as he looked up halfway through, he was almost blinded.

The tall man on the opposite side wore a casual short-sleeved shirt with strong arms, a sitting posture with a vigorous posture, a cool and sturdy facial features, and a graceful gesture between gestures. He was born in a family that is either rich or noble.

Such a person should be aloof and arrogant, becoming the existence that all women chase after the flower of Gaoling. But at this moment, he was busy with chopsticks to prepare dishes for the girl next to him, and even the crabs were peeled off and put in her bowl.

The girl was enjoying herself comfortably, and she didn't feel at all how violent it was to instruct her boyfriend.

The most annoying thing is that his boyfriend who has been in love for many years is next to him, but he is eating delicious food with a look of enjoyment, not to mention picking her up with vegetables, there is no glass of water.

They are all boyfriends. Others' families are rich and golden, gentle and considerate. Their looks are average, their family background is average, and they are very small. They will not accommodate people. Comparing the two, the spontaneous jealousy makes her uncontrollable. Gritting his teeth.

"Hmph, I'm full." She suddenly felt that she had no appetite at all, and she got up unhappy with her chopsticks and left.

"Eh? Zhixiang, what's the matter with you, wait for me." Nakata Ping was still there, imagining that he was a rich man, enjoying himself. Suddenly, he saw his girlfriend shook his face and left for no reason. It was also extremely embarrassing.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm going to lose my company first." He smiled apologetically at Qin Zhan and Song Ye, and then hurried to chase people.

Song Ye also looked inexplicable, turning his head to look at Qin Zhan in confusion.

The latter said directly: "I didn't do anything."

Huh? Since it is not the ghost of the elder brother, why is the woman angry?

Song Ye couldn't understand that it turned out that not only single women in this world would be jealous, but even women who had held their own fate would be jealous because of dissatisfaction.

Later, Nakata Ping was obviously unfair to his girlfriend and hurried back to apologize to them, saying that he could not go shopping together in the afternoon.

Song Ye lost the mood of being with them, and simply walked around with Qin Zhan.

Originally, she planned to buy a camera to take pictures of the scenery. She never thought that Qin Zhan would take her to the most prosperous commercial street as soon as she went out.

Purpose, buy clothes.

"Ah, this is good, bright colors, this can, soft cloth, and this ...... do not like it, and above that one, a few years of the new."

Song Ye looked at the hand carrying five Six skirts, the man who was still tirelessly explaining to her recommended man, the always strong composure ability collapsed instantly.

Before marrying a man, Yunhua still babbled with her for a long time, saying that men are the same and willing to spend money for women, but never have the patience to do some things, such as shopping with women to buy clothes and cosmetics, which is a big culprit.

Just now Nakata Ping came to look for them because he didn't want to go shopping with Takahashi Orika.

So Song Ye suggested to go out for a walk. Originally, he was only planning to relax and take a look at the scenery, but he didn't expect Qin Zhan to lead her shopping.

Seeing him picking styles with a sophisticated experience, Song Ye found that the effect was pretty good after every outfit. At this time, she finally took advantage of the waiter to walk away and dragged people into the dressing room. .

The door was closed and locked, and he reached out and pushed the person onto the mirror. Song Ye's cold eyes narrowed slightly and he approached dangerously. "Is the older brother so familiar with the styles of women's clothes, has he had experience in the past, or has he learned it for whom? "

Ordinary men don't even know the frills and puffy sleeves, let alone those like Qin Zhan who have been in the army all year round.

And Qin Zhan had such a thorough understanding of this, it would be difficult for her not to notice.

Qin Zhan is pressed on the mirror and did not struggle, but will be determined by looking at the front of the eye down no longer cool girl, with a face plate honest and said: "ah, really is for one person to learn."

Specifically for one person to go Learned.

Hearing this, Song Ye's squinted eyes flashed a cold light, lifted his fingertips and gently slid across the man's hard face, all the way down, crawled down his throat to his chest, and exhaled coldly. Two words, "Who is it?"

Qin Zhan is twenty-eight years old. He joined the army as a soldier at the age of fifteen.

For such a person, if two or three passages have passed, Song Ye also feels understandable.

She has not asked, because knowing that these are all things in the past, asking it will not help.

They knew each other from the beginning. Although there were more or less women involved, Qin Zhan was very dedicated, so Song Ye never minded his past.

Just don't mind doesn't mean it doesn't exist, especially after getting married, she learned that there was a woman, and asked Qin Zhan to study women's clothing styles. This fact made her unable to accept it calmly. Even at this moment, she felt that if Qin Zhan If Zhan refuses to answer this question, there will be an extra blade on her finger, which will gouge his chest.The entire locker room continued to be flooded with low air pressure. The girl was no longer the child who was obediently held to her lap without chewing, nor was she the cute pet that was fed quietly and obediently at the dinner table.