Chapter 756-760

When the wicked do bad things, they often create a high-sounding reason for the little humanity left, in order to make up for their own conscience, but also in order to obtain the understanding and support of others, such an old man of the bones and fairy wind.

"The different stone is the foundation of the seven big families. Without the other stone, the seven big families will no longer exist, and the abilities will no longer exist. We cannot let you break the different stone. If you don't surrender today, these thousands of lives are Died because of you." The old man's low voice was hoarse and muddy, but it was extremely clear, and the words and sentences were as sharp as a sword poking into Shao Yichen's heart.

"Despicable villain." Shao Yichen rarely scolds people, but at this moment, he really wants to scold his mother. He has long known the filth of the battle between the seven major clans, but he did not expect that they and the clan could be used as tools to kill at will. He closed his eyes fiercely, and couldn't bear to face these innocent Shao family children. The moment he opened his eyes, his eyes already had a decisive look, "Song Ye, let me go out, the rest of the people, I Give them to you. You have the jade card of the Shao family in your hand, and you will be the new Patriarch of the Shao family in the future." After the words

fell, he had already taken a big step forward and stood close to the defense system.

He can't help these innocent disciples, but also can't help his daughter who has owed him for eighteen years, so today he will choose to die with these disciples, pay them this life, and let Song Ye continue to destroy the difference. stone.

Behind him, he stretched out a hand and held his blood-stained palm. The moment the cold, slender hand was held up, Shao Yichen's body stiffened and he couldn't help turning his head. Finally, he glanced at the young girl's tender and pale face, and his eyes were instantaneously. It became red again.

This was the first time that Song Ye was willing to touch him. When he was a child, he didn't have time to pull her little hand. He always felt regretful, and now this wish is also gone.

"Thank you, thank you, I want to..." I want

to live with you a little more, a little more time to make up for your lost family time, and a little more, let me watch you grow up.

It's a pity, it's too late, this is God's punishment for me.

Song Ye was shocked by the emotion in his eyes, pursing her lips, and touching in her heart. It was not until Shao Yichen tried to remove her hand that she increased her strength a little and shook her head, "I won't let him You go out."

She will not let Shao Yichen die before her eyes.

"And you, Song Ye, An Mo is your loyal subordinate. Do you want to live for yourself and be in vain for his life and death?" At this time, the opposite old guy began to engage in psychological warfare again, and he was determined They were destined to destroy their defenses and let them surrender without a fight.

Song Ye turned his face to look at An Mo. It stands to reason that his combat effectiveness is the most powerful in the family. How could he be so embarrassed and obediently catch him now.

Song Ye felt something was wrong, "An Mo, what happened?" The

young man was awakened by this familiar call. Only then did he begin to focus in his dilated black pupils, and his pale face slowly moved to Song Ye's familiar face. A tear suddenly slipped from the corner of his eyes, and his hoarse voice choked with despair, "They dug Ling Yin's grave..."

They dug Ling Yin's grave.

Song Ye frowned suddenly and clenched his fists. The color of ice and snow on his face accompanied by the low air pressure instantly shocked everyone.

These beasts, in order to catch An Mo, even the dead are not spared.

"Ye Meijing, wasn't it your idea?" She pointed her finger at the woman in front of the team, and the whole world might discover the secret of An Mo, and only Ye Meijing had come up with such a nasty thought.

The latter didn't mean to deny it. There was even a smile on his lips, with a brutal meaning, "This is the fate of betraying me."

Because I chose Shao Yichen and Song Ye, I deserved the one I loved. After being frustrated, he will not be peaceful after death.

Song Ye's deep pupils stared at her for an instant, as if trying to find out the answer from this gaze, why her mother would be such a bad woman with a snakelike heart.

"Hehe, she can't hide from you even if she died, Ye Meijing, she wouldn't let you go as a ghost." Knowing the culprit of everything, An Mo smiled, raised her head and opened her eyes wide, looking at the top of her head. In the dark night, feeling the cold rain falling on the face, deep despair appeared in the pupils, "Song Ye, you want to live." Live

for Ye Lingyin, live for me...

The end of that voice is still Before dissipating, he was already leaning back and his eyes suddenly met the eyes of the person holding him.

It was just a momentary effort that he flashed past, but the knife in the man's hand stabbed his stomach, "Ah..."

This scream was like a horn of war, and the scene suddenly became a mess. An Mo broke away from the rope in his hand, wherever his eyes went, all those who were caught by him raised their swords and wiped their necks.

"Don't look at his eyes! Don't look at his eyes!" Ye Jingjing at the front of the team backed away, shouting to remind An Mo of special abilities. She originally thought that digging Ye Lingyin's grave would make An Mo not resist. She didn't know that seeing Song Ye would make him react so intensely.

However, how to fight without looking at the eyes is simply unrealistic.

Crescent Moon stood up immediately. She smashed away from the executioner behind her and shouted at Song Ye, "Don't worry about us, Song Ye, do what you should do."

This seemed to be a signal. All the Shao's disciples who were held hostage also realized that they would die if they did not resist. So the scene was in chaos, and all the prisoners started a melee.

One thousand people against tens of thousands of people, in a suicidal way of fighting, they also cut a bloody road for a time.

Separated by a protective cover, the people inside were in prosperous and peaceful times, and the people outside were blood flowing.

Song Ye squeezed his fists loose and tightened, his deep eyes closed gently at last, turned his head to look at Qin Zhan beside him, and finally opened his mouth, "A Zhan, let your people retreat."

Retreat, this The order represented that Song Ye would give up the current inherent territory, give up now to go down to the cave to blow up the strange stones, and choose to advance and retreat with his brother.

Qin Zhan didn't stop her, because he knew that he would not leave his brother indifferent before the tragic death of his brother.

"The technical team all evacuated, and the others followed me." Qin Zhan ordered, taking the handle of the control system in his hand, and resolutely opened the protective cover.

Someone in the crowd yelled, "Look, they are coming out."

Then in the next second, the invisible wind blade rushed towards him , and the scene was full of screams.

The war has begun.Song Ye had to admit that along the way, he greedily gained too much, relatives, friends, partners, brothers.