Chapter 666-670

"Please, please..."

When these three words squeezed out of his throat, Mu Zhen couldn't believe that they were the words he had said.

In the three years since entering the reception room, he has worked closely with Chi Gang. Even if he did not enter the disciple hall, he has been firmly in control of the site. What taste.

Humiliation, unwillingness, helplessness... all kinds of emotions stuck in his heart, making him feel even more difficult to speak.

Today, he finally tasted the suffering of those who were oppressed by them in the past, and he was still in full view, and his face was not painful.

Begging for mercy does not mean that Song Ye will let them be merciful.

Song Ye was never a good person.

Throwing away the porcelain pieces in her hand, she clasped Mu Zhen's arm with her hand, squeezed it hard, and with a click, all the bone joints on her shoulders shattered.

"Ah..." Mu Zhen screamed, and his whole body twitched and fell to the ground. The pain rising from the bones made him turn his eyes white, wishing to faint immediately.

The girl is a professional killer, how to use the least harm to create the greatest pain is her specialty.

She stepped away from Mu Zhen's side and took out a handkerchief to wipe the blood stains on her fingertips. Her movements were noble and elegant. The traces of blood were printed on the white handkerchief, which looked shocking.

Chi Gang's eyes widened and stared at Mu Zhen who was wailing in pain on the ground, his eyes filled with disbelief.

He and Mu Zhen's partner have always been based on Mu Zhen's opinions, because Mu Zhen is smarter and smarter than him, and must be stronger in strength.

But Mu Zhen, who was not embarrassed even if he was defeated in the disciple hall, is now rolling all over the ground, crying in pain.

His shoulder is broken, so he cannot go to the next disciple hall test.

Chi Gang was suddenly awakened from shock, realizing that his future opponent would be such a murderous Song Ye, and countless emotions flashed in his eyes looking at her back, and finally turned into cruelty.

If he wants to enter the disciple hall, he must not give way to anyone. If he can't beat the girl, then he can only kill her privately.

Then the good chance to kill her is now.

The wind and sand suddenly rolled up on the ground, and the girl with her back facing Chi Gang who was about to leave was suddenly fascinated. The moment she raised her hand to block her eyes, Chi Gang saw the flaws in her body.

All the bluestone slabs on the ground rose up, and rushed straight toward the girl like a sharp arrow. With such full strength, death would cause serious injuries.

"Ah..." Many people in the courtyard were so shocked by the sudden attack that they whispered. The scene where hundreds of slates were pressed against a person in an instant was so shocking that they could almost imagine being buried. The girl under the bricks will be smashed into a cruel picture of flesh.

The battle for the upper ranks is now either you die or I live. This is the iron rule of this world.

Those who are able live in them, and those who are incompetent are eliminated.

The overwhelming slabs were severely smashed down, and amidst the loud noise, the dust was flying, and the girl was never seen again.

Chi Gang pulled out a pleasant smile, but before the sound in his throat came out, he saw a flash of cold light in front of him, and then a sharp sting came from his palm, and the arc of his mouth stiffened for a second. After that, it immediately turned into a hideous pain.

"Ah..." The scream sounded again, awakening everyone who was still attracted by the bricks.

When everyone turned their heads, they saw Chi Gang falling to the ground with his hands in his hands, and a small knife was dangling in his palm.

However, the girl who was supposed to be buried under the bricks appeared unscathed beside the hill-like bricks, her face was still cold and cold, and she even calmly wiped her hands with a kerchief.

It's just that the hand under the veil is occasionally exposed, and she can see her fingertips holding a pair of shiny knives.

It turned out that she was already prepared as early as the moment she turned around.

"Do you think I would be stupid enough to leave my back to the enemy?" Song Ye walked to Chi Gang's body and stepped on his chest, his clean fingertips showed a knife, and he said coldly, "I want me Abolish your other hand?" People with the

Five Elements ability mostly use their hands to perform abilities for the medium. If both hands are injured, they will become a useless person in a short time.

And such threats are obviously effective.

"No, please don't waste my hand. I promise that I won't trouble you again. No, I will detour when I see you in the future, please let me go." Chi Gang is a typical foreigner and middleman, watching Fierce, actually a paper tiger, his backbone is not even as good as Muzhen's. At the moment, he was busy begging for mercy, so he just kowtowed his head and apologized.

But Song Ye wanted more than just this, she suddenly thought of a better idea just now.

The cold voice sounded again, spreading throughout the huge courtyard, "Remember, I will be the boss here from now on, and you two will be my errands."

Instead of being remembered by people every day and hated every day, it's better to go straight Solve it all at once, override them, and let them surrender.

"If any of you is dissatisfied, you can come out and challenge." She raised her cold eyebrows and scanned the audience.

Since the fist can represent everything, it is all solved with violence.

These people who bullied and feared hardship simply cleaned up.

The whole scene fell into a dead silence, and no one dared to speak.

Everyone looked at each other, seeing shock and fear in each other's eyes.

They didn't expect that after such a short time, things would turn back to this point.

The first and second place in the courtyard wing have been lost one after another, and the young girl who has just arrived looks like a vase, but in fact it is a real cruel character.

Let them recognize a little girl as the boss, and still a newcomer who cannot be new again, this makes people feel a little bit reluctant.

But look at Mu Zhen with a bloody neck and Chi Gang with a bloody hand. All their courage was swallowed into their stomachs in an instant, and they all bowed their heads in the end, acquiescing to this new rule.

Song Ye looked around, very satisfied with the result, then cast a cold glance at Chi Gang on the ground.

The other party knew it, and immediately replied like a chicken pecking at rice: "Yes, yes, you will be the boss here in the future, and we are all little brothers."

Just kidding, if you don't agree, you will really die here.

After getting the final answer, Song Ye moved his feet, moved his fingertips, put away the knife, and turned around to give everyone a cool back.

On this morning, the news that Song Ling, who was new for less than a week, had dominated the entire left wing quickly spread throughout the communication room.Master Sun did not express any dissatisfaction with Song Ye's violence against violence. The highest order pursued in the harsh system of the seven families is to respect the strong.